Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
428pm
It is not reverse racism.
by 428pm
January 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM

It's just flat out racism.  People are racist to white people.  It happenes, a lot actually.

There I said it. Bash away.

*edit to add*

Me being irritated that I was taught in school, and my son has been taught that racis, towards white people is not in fact racism but "reverse racism" like, we are some race-less people who are free game does not in fact make me a racist.  I hate racism of all types.

Replies

• 428pm
    by 428pm
    January 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM

you need to pick up a history book, please.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 428pm:

Calling attention to people's wrongs are what makes it stop.

Quoting Anonymous:

Emphasizing racial inequalities or biases is the only thing that keeps racism alive. 

No, it just makes people more bitter. It's human nature to defend your actions when called out. Very few people actually change when called out. Just like children. The more you ignore their bad behavior and make them realize that it's not going to get them attention the faster the behavior stops.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Do you mean historically black, if so white people and people of other races attend also.

Quoting AleaKat:

All black college= yay equality

All white college= racist bastards

Overcompensating for one side doesn't make it equal .

• Junesmommy18

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I hate that term. How can it be reverse racism when it directed towards whites? But just plan ole racism when directed at anyone else? Racism is racism.
  • zianneaaliyah

I'm not getting your point?  I didn't know there were any all black or white schools/colleges left?

Quoting AleaKat:

• singlemom1208
    Agree
  • arpazia
    by arpazia
    Sad but true

Quoting AleaKat:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM

By definition, racism does not include a specific race. People who use the term "reverse racism" sound ignorant.  

rac·ism

[rey-siz-uh m] Show IPA
    noun
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Don't you know all white people deserve it based on the actions of their ancestors?  You know, those old DEAD folks they never met or were able to influence in any possible way?  Can't punish the father, may as well punish the great great great grandchild...

eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous:

It seems like as long as you are being racist to a white person then it is okay.

• 428pm
    by 428pm

they started a afro centric high school in my city, only black people are allowed to attend.  

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

I'm not getting your point?  I didn't know there were any all black or white schools/colleges left?

Quoting AleaKat:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts