Mom Confessions

ahappymommy
Out of the mouths of babes..."What did that child say?"
January 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Ok, so when my son was little, before we discovered he needed hearing aids, he heard things a little differently, and repeated the words how he heard them..one of the words being juice..he heard pronounced it "JEW". Well one day walking through Wal-Mart my son decided he needed his juice cup..well instead of quietly asking he proceeded to yell.."Where is my jew, I need my jew, give me my jew!" The looks I got from people were hilarious, to this day I wonder what they were thinking, wondering why my son needed a jew!

Has your child embarrased you in front of lots and lots of people! Share your embarrasing stories, and we can all get a laugh, and not feel so bad that our child yelled that he needed a Jew!

Replies

• KMadsen
    by KMadsen
    January 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM

When my daughter says sock it sounds like cock, lol. I try to emphasize the s sound but she hasn't got it yet  

• ahappymommy

BUMP!

• JustFox
    by JustFox
    When my 10 year year was little she used to call me Sissy Fuck. She was trying to say Sissy Fox.
  • ahappymommy

Oh my gosh, she'll get it though, but too funny!

Quoting KMadsen:

When my daughter says sock it sounds like cock, lol. I try to emphasize the s sound but she hasn't got it yet  

• Mommytorn
    January 7, 2013 at 9:49 PM
    My dd named a stuffed puppy Mexican and then would yell for him every time we went somewhere without it lol
  • ahappymommy
    January 7, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Well, mine needed a Jew and yours needed her mexican, at least Im not alone! LOL!

Quoting Mommytorn:

My dd named a stuffed puppy Mexican and then would yell for him every time we went somewhere without it lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 9:51 PM
    My baby sister had a problem making the "tr" sound it would come out as "f" So we would tell her to say truck and she would yell fuck. As a teen i thought it was hilarious... I am surprised my mother never killed me.
  • lauren.m
    January 7, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    My one 4 year old is "special needs" so theres quite a few things she says wrong that are embarrassing but the worst is her saying thirsty. Instead of her saying mom i'm thirsty she says "momma my pussy". Yea its fun when she yells that in public lol
  • KMadsen
    by KMadsen
    January 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM

The first time she said it I was like what?! lol

Quoting ahappymommy:

Oh my gosh, she'll get it though, but too funny!

Quoting KMadsen:

• ahappymommy
    January 7, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Sounds like something my brothers would have done to me, LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

My baby sister had a problem making the "tr" sound it would come out as "f" So we would tell her to say truck and she would yell fuck. As a teen i thought it was hilarious... I am surprised my mother never killed me.

Mom Confessions