Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Dh gets mad bc I don't like to "finish" bj's
by Anonymous
January 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

Eta for those concerned with his sexuality:
I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.

Replies

• mommysangelface
    January 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

where have you been

Quoting 504bbymami:

Hold on.... He likes the way semen tastes? Lol you might have bigger problems on your hands

• ilovemykids323
    January 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM

tell him he's lucky you suck that thing at all lol... dont blame ya.

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    Truth! Lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Hold on.... He likes the way semen tastes? Lol you might have bigger problems on your hands
  • nerdymom28

Tell him to eat a bunch of pineapples so it won't taste so bad.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    The problem is he actually wants to cum in my mouth and wants me to enjoy swallowing. It's never gonna happen.

Quoting Mychele:

I understand both your feelings. Is there a way to compromise ? Can you finish until he's ready to cum and he can tell you it's time. Then jerk him off as he is cumming ?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I hate that too and dh is always wanting to do it late at night and if i can't shower right after i make him wear a condom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you.  Semen even smells gross, and I actually hate the way it drips out of me after we've had sex.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM
    It doesn't taste horrible. But the combination of the taste and consistency makes me gag. I would hate to puke on him.

Quoting nerdymom28:

Tell him to eat a bunch of pineapples so it won't taste so bad.

• JsMommy1003
    January 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Sorry but He sounds Selfish in that department......My hubs understands when I cant do something and respects my decision. Id say no more blowjobs until he can start appreciating the fact that you do it at all. Some guys don't have spouses that do that.

• cmfarm
    by cmfarm
    January 7, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I am the same way. But my husband is happy with anything he can get, and I only do it once in a while when I am in the mood.

• gilbertgrl627
    January 7, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I will get my DH to climax, and then he can finish on his stomach. lol. I have let him finish in my mouth and almost threw up. To me, it's gross, and I will never get over it. lol. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts