Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Dh gets mad bc I don't like to "finish" bj's
by Anonymous
January 7, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I hate the way semen tastes. So I don't like to spit or swallow. I prefer bj's to be a form of foreplay. Apparently he likes the way semen tastes so he doesn't understand why it's such a turnoff for me and even seems offended by my preference. This is a recurring argument and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer.

Eta for those concerned with his sexuality:
I can't say I didn't see that response coming. It's not a big deal to me. No, he's not bi. No, he's never been with a man, nor has he had the desire. We've been married for 15 years. He likes to go downtown after he finishes in me. I know, tmi.

Replies

• 504bbymami
    January 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM
    Hold on.... He likes the way semen tastes? Lol you might have bigger problems on your hands
  • Love060708kids
    January 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Uhm....

• corib4687
    January 7, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    I'd be concerned with the fact the he LIKES the way semen tastes...
  • kmjmlj
    by kmjmlj
    January 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM
    Is he into guys as well?
  • IandLoveandYou
    January 7, 2013 at 6:37 PM
    I'd stop giving him blow jobs until he could learn to be more appreciative lol.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

What do you mean he likes  the taste?  Catch it with your and and feed it to him I guess.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I don't spit or swallow. My DH knew before he married me. He wishes I would but I told him you knew before you married me.
  • luvmyaustin
    Lol well if he likes it so much then he can do it...
  • sugareemommee
    Nuff said.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Hold on.... He likes the way semen tastes? Lol you might have bigger problems on your hands

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

My df is very understanding that I don't like it even though he really wants me to. We just use it as foreplay (but not often because he only last for a min or two after lol)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts