Mom Confessions

Bentleesmom1223
Is he "cheating" or am I overreacting.
January 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Lately I have noticed my DH is very hostile towards his laptop. He always makes sure to shut it down when he isnt on it even if he is just getting up to use the washroom and has recently put a passcode on it. Every time I sit near him or walk by him he quickly changes the page or closes his chats. And earlier today when I walked by he was talking to a girl who's chat he closed really quickly. With first glance I could've sworn her reply to whatever he said was "thanks hun you are too ;)" How should I go about this?

Replies

• Mrs.Blake12
    January 7, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    Yeah that really hurts just be strong. Hes obviously trying to manipulate you by blaming you that he can't trust you when its all him.

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

I dn't have any friends on here and am trying to get someone to take over an acount i made abou an hour ago. I was talking with him a bit but i am afraid i am going to give myself away. So far apparently I am crazy and not his girlfriend but his ex girlfriend and I moved myself here without first asking him (we are staying with friends at the moment and he moved here about a month before me) and I am jsut some stalker who followed him here and the reason he moved was to get away from me and I'm not the mother of his son. Infact when kids got brought up he didn't bring up our son at all just the one from his previous relationship.And also he told her that he is moving in with another friend soon because he can't stand being near me. Yet every single night he begs me to snuggle he tells me he loves me he calls me baby and babe holds my hand while we are uptown... but im jsut his crazy ex gf who stalked him here and invited myself to stay with our friends... WOW heart broken right now. I dont even know how to react to all of this.

Quoting Mrs.Blake12:

Well I think he has something to hide from what you said. Maybe have someone on here that you are friends with try and catch him.

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

An accuont on facebook made by me but sayin I was someone else because I have had my suspicions he was cheating before. But right off the bat he knew it was me

Quoting Mrs.Blake12:

What do you mean fake account?

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

I have asked him to let me use his laptop he refused and he can always tell when I have a fake account (thats what the "lying" I was doing was about)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    Hope everything gets sorted out for you soon
  • sarah427
    January 7, 2013 at 9:36 PM
    I'm so sorry, but its time to get rid of his cheating ass!
  • catrig
    by catrig
    January 7, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    Tie him up and beat it out of him.
  • Bells2000
    January 7, 2013 at 9:44 PM
    then get a friend to make one... that way,'she can be saving the convos while your doing whatever away from the computer completely..

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

I have asked him to let me use his laptop he refused and he can always tell when I have a fake account (thats what the "lying" I was doing was about)

• Mrs.Blake12
    January 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM
    Any update?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 8, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    If he won't talk to you or he brushes it off and you really want to snoop, you can go into protection mode to get in. I had to do it once bc I forgot my own password to my laptop. I don't think snooping is a good idea though. Good luck.
  • sheymann
    January 8, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I would wait a while and see if it continues. My best friend's bf was doing this because he was working to get a surprise engament to work. She was terrified that he was cheating on her because of the way he was acting, but obviously he wasn't lol.

It sounds shady and if it continues, I would definetely tell him to either show me his accounts or I leave. My ex started being like that and I found out he was cheating when he slipped up and left his FB up one day. :/

• sheymann
    January 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Take that convo and go confront him. Then pack your shit and go find somewhere else to stay. You deserve better than that!

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

I dn't have any friends on here and am trying to get someone to take over an acount i made abou an hour ago. I was talking with him a bit but i am afraid i am going to give myself away. So far apparently I am crazy and not his girlfriend but his ex girlfriend and I moved myself here without first asking him (we are staying with friends at the moment and he moved here about a month before me) and I am jsut some stalker who followed him here and the reason he moved was to get away from me and I'm not the mother of his son. Infact when kids got brought up he didn't bring up our son at all just the one from his previous relationship.And also he told her that he is moving in with another friend soon because he can't stand being near me. Yet every single night he begs me to snuggle he tells me he loves me he calls me baby and babe holds my hand while we are uptown... but im jsut his crazy ex gf who stalked him here and invited myself to stay with our friends... WOW heart broken right now. I dont even know how to react to all of this.

Quoting Mrs.Blake12:

Well I think he has something to hide from what you said. Maybe have someone on here that you are friends with try and catch him.

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

An accuont on facebook made by me but sayin I was someone else because I have had my suspicions he was cheating before. But right off the bat he knew it was me

Quoting Mrs.Blake12:

What do you mean fake account?

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

• RMB2011
    by RMB2011
    January 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM
    PM me the info and I'll do it.

Quoting Bentleesmom1223:

I made a fake account and right away he messaged her. But I just can't do it I'm all shakey and so scared he is going to catch me. If anyone would be willing to take over the account for me it would be highly apprecitaed and mean the world to me. I would even be willing to return the favor if anyone is having the same issue. But from my own personal account.

Mom Confessions