Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I can barely walk and DH won't let me relax
by Anonymous
January 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Ugh! It's that time of the month and I have terrible cramps. I know I've over medicated myself with ibuprofen. The only way they go away is if I sit around for a few hours.

Well that's not an excuse! DH told me even though I'm in terrible pain I still need to get the house clean and take care of DS.

So what's DH doing, you might ask. He is sitting on the couch playing Mario Party 8.

Fuck!!!!! :(

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM

There are some men that I would give anything to let them experience one period or labor pain. Damn near none of them would know what to do. I'd bitch back twice as loud. He's a husband not a boss.

• PinkButterfly66
    January 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Yeah, I'd go all pre-menstural postal on his ass and destroy the game system.  

• Ms.Pink.
    January 7, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    Well stop allowing him to dictate you like that
  • catrig
    by catrig
    January 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Kick him in the nuts.  Twice. Then tell him to get his ass back in the kitchen and make you a sammich!

• PitbullPrincess

Mario Party 8?

Seriously.

• TattooedMomto4

Does your husband have you confused with being his servant?

• Jessy613
    January 7, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Tell him to go fuck himself and act like a damn husband and not a fucking child.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    My Husband runs me when I am cramping. Cut the damn controller and tell him to grow the hell up!
  • Tigress22304
    January 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM

why is it when men are sick/in pain they're big babies that need to be waited on hand and foot-but when women are sick/PMSing-the men demand the women still run the house like god forbid they gotta get off their lazy asses and chip

For the record-when I'm pmsing-my hubby shoves chocolate down my throat-massages me daily for hours on end and keeps the kids away from me. OP your asshat is a douche!

• nancym3
    by nancym3
    January 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    Yank the cord out of that damn system! Then calmly sit down. Who cares what he says?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts