Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
nc_mom83
Opinions?
January 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM

If you are a SAHM or just someone looking for extra money and you have a legitamate opportunity to make extra money with no investment why, don't you take it?

Replies

• ff-princess
    January 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I'd like to know what opportunity, specifically, you're referring to.  because there's always a loophole.

• Hannahluvsdogs
    January 7, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    I think the problem is finding legitimate opportunities.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

So what is the opportunity you are offering?

• Vicariously
    January 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Most 'opportunities' are more like pyramid schemes or flat out scams.

• ff-princess
    January 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM

well, if it's the same one she's hawking in another group, it's the infamous 'fill out two offers and get cash".  of course, the offers usually cost something, or entail having  your credit report run, so it's not really free after all...
    and then you end up on a hundred mailing lists.

oh, and if you join by clicking her link she gets a kickback as part of the pyramid scheme behind the marketing scam, and everyone you have sign up she'll get a residual for too.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I KNEW she had to be a scammer. lol Thanks for answering. I just knew she was up to something.

Quoting ff-princess:

well, if it's the same one she's hawking in another group, it's the infamous 'fill out two offers and get cash".  of course, the offers usually cost something, or entail having  your credit report run, so it's not really free after all...

oh, and if you join by clicking her link she gets a kickback as part of the pyramid scheme behind the marketing scam, and everyone you have sign up she'll get a residual for too.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

S

C

A

M

• nc_mom83
    January 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM

fIRST OF ALL HONEY I'M NOT TRYING TO GET SIGN-UPS BECAUSE I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM, I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION, BUT THAT'S HOW "SMALL, SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE AS YOURSELF THINK"

Quoting ff-princess:

Quoting Anonymous:

• nc_mom83
    January 7, 2013 at 11:48 AM

NO MA'AM I AM NOT A SCAMMER. IF YOU CHECK MY PROFILE THROUGHLY YOU SEE THAT I AM A MOTHER AND A WIFE! SO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPECULATE! MRS/MR ANONYMOUS!

Quoting Anonymous:

I KNEW she had to be a scammer. lol Thanks for answering. I just knew she was up to something.

Quoting ff-princess:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 11:49 AM

S

C

A

M

M

E

R

Quoting nc_mom83:

NO MA'AM I AM NOT A SCAMMER. IF YOU CHECK MY PROFILE THROUGHLY YOU SEE THAT I AM A MOTHER AND A WIFE! SO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPECULATE! MRS/MR ANONYMOUS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ff-princess:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts