Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Sandy Hook Conspiracy....Don't come in here if you don't want to hear about it.
by Anonymous
January 7, 2013 at 8:39 AM

So in light of all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, I started doing some research.  I was able to dismiss (in my mind) most of the claims.  There was one thing that stuck with me, but I have a different take on it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DiVq9IlD8fg

Check that video out.  Many people are saying that this proves multiple shooters.  I'm thinking that the officers detained Lanza and then one of them killed him. 

Lanza was wearing a bullet proof vest, which would indicate that he was not intending to commit suicide.  They said they detained a suspect, but then nothing turned of it. 

Let's be honest.  If you were a 1st responder, and you saw the horrendous acts that this man committed and you were armed, would you not shoot him?  I would like to think I wouldn't, but I probably would.

What do you think?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Bump

• Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Bump

• ChelseySpelsey
    January 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    I'd probably kill him.
  • FutureSoccerM0m
    January 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    I can't say what id do because I really don't know but understand why some feel they would.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM
    A bullet proof vest tells me he didn't want to be shot by someone else, doesn't prove he was not above taking his own life.
    It's hard to understand the motives and actions of a person who was obviously not in his right mind.

How hurtful to the families of these victims all of these "conspiracies" must be.
  • Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I didn't say it PROVES that he was not ABOVE taking his own life.

I think the discrepancies with a detained victim that never saw the public eye together with the fact that he was wearing a bullet proof vest leads me to believe that this may have happened.

I mean no disrespect to the victims, only to search for answers.  There was a warning on the title and you chose to come in and comment.

Quoting Anonymous:

A bullet proof vest tells me he didn't want to be shot by someone else, doesn't prove he was not above taking his own life.
    It's hard to understand the motives and actions of a person who was obviously not in his right mind.

How hurtful to the families of these victims all of these "conspiracies" must be.

• kmjmlj
    by kmjmlj
    January 7, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    I would like to say I wouldn't but a part of me says I would. He put bullets in other people he deserved one or some his self. I think he got off too easy
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    Did you not intend for anyone who doesn't feel there is a conspiracy to comment?
    You must be confused on how an online forum works.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say it PROVES that he was not ABOVE taking his own life.

I think the discrepancies with a detained victim that never saw the public eye together with the fact that he was wearing a bullet proof vest leads me to believe that this may have happened.

I mean no disrespect to the victims, only to search for answers.  There was a warning on the title and you chose to come in and comment.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    Um, last time I checked bullet proof vests don't cover your head. I assumed he shot himself in the head.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    Wearing a bullet proof vest doesn't mean he didn't want to take his own life. It meant he didn't want anyone else to shoot at him. He shot himself in the head.. a bullet proof vest wasn't going to stop that.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts