Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LucyHarper
I think she's on meth again Update
January 7, 2013 at 4:09 AM

My husband got a call tonight at 2am from his exgirlfriend, whose my 5 year old sons birthmother, I adopted my stepson. She told him that he needed to come over to her house right away, that it was an emergency. She was hysterical and we were worried that she was hurt or something, so he goes over to her house, she lives in the same town, and she's acting really weird, he said she kept itching her arms, she wasn't making any sense, she kept saying that she wanted him to make it better, she hands him this wad of money and tells him to buy Tate something for his birthday, which was a week ago. She came to his party with her mom but acted strange, she was really sweaty and pale, and her boyfriend came to pick her up after five minutes. Her mom said she was just sick. There was a bunch of people in her house, he asked her where her mom was (she lives with her mom) and she said she was out of town. He saw some kind of glass pipe on the table but it was really dark and crowded so he couldn't tell if it was a pipe or a bong. He kicked everyone out and told her to go to bed, she went in and passed out on her bed where her boyfriend was already sleeping, and he left and came home. 

She used to use a while ago but stopped, it looks like she might be using again. He's going to go over tomorrow when she's in a better state and see if she wants the money back or what. Next time we talk to her mother he's going to talk to her about it, she's going to be pissed, but whatever. I'm really sad, she seemed like she was finally getting her life back in order. I guess not.

Update:

My husband and his ex's boyfriend work at the same place. Today the guy just comes up to his station and starts screaming and cursing at him, telling him he has no business coming over to his house and talking to his girl and clearing out his party and taking his money. The supervisor was getting pissed so my husband told him he'd take care of it and they went out back, Ethan told him to shut up for a minute and listen, he calmly told him that first off, it wasn't his house, it was his girlfriends moms house, he didn't just come over there to talk to her, Sally called him and told him to get over there because it was an emergency, he had to clear out the party because he was passed out in the back not doing anything so he had to come do his job, and she gave him the money, it's her money, not his, so unless she says she wants it back, it's Tate's money so he can either shut it or go to the police and whine about how his meth party got shut down. Guy stomps off like a toddler and they both go back to work. He's lucky that his uncle owns the place or there's no way that guy would even have a job right now. 

After work he went back over, by now everyone's sobered up, and asked Sally if she wants the money back, she said no, to give it to Tate, her boyfriend whined for a minute but she told him to shut up and stay out of it and to quit harassing my husband. He asked her what happened last night and what she plans on doing about it, she said that its just a casual thing, its not like shes doing it all the time, and to stay out of it, she can do whatever she wants. He dropped it for now, we don't know what the next step is from here. We're all 20, she's got her life ahead of her, so hopefully she gets herself together eventually.

Replies

• harpsichord
    January 7, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    Sad.

Help her find treatment.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 4:12 AM
    She doesn't get the kid at all does she?
  • Sassy762
    January 7, 2013 at 4:14 AM

WOW....she sounds like she need an intervention. Can DH talk her into going into rehab??

• LucyHarper
    January 7, 2013 at 4:16 AM

No, she terminated her rights, she doesn't have any rights to him. She has to get our permission and we don't let her see him alone or at her house.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 4:17 AM
    Well someone needs rehab.

After tonight, I wouldn't be just thinking she's on shit again, I'd say its safe to say you know for fact she is. Disgusting and sad.
  • LucyHarper
    January 7, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Maybe, maybe not. In the past the only times that he's been able to talk her into getting help or stopping something is when she's not with her boyfriend, who sees my husband helping as a threat, freaks out, and convinces her to do the opposite of everything he says. Rehab only works if they actually want to be rehabilitated, she's 20 years old, an adult, so he can't really make her do much.

Quoting Sassy762:

WOW....she sounds like she need an intervention. Can DH talk her into going into rehab??

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    Oh thank goodnesss.

I feel bad for her but only for the sake of the child. She does this to herself. Only she can make the choice to use or to stop. Its a shame. I feel sorry for the child. Even though you may be a great mom to him, it may still hurt him that his bio mom is like this.

Quoting LucyHarper:

No, she terminated her rights, she doesn't have any rights to him. She has to get our permission and we don't let her see him alone or at her house.

Quoting Anonymous:

• LucyHarper
    January 7, 2013 at 4:19 AM

We don't know if she was just really trash drunk and it was someone elses or what, but he'll find out tomorrow.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well someone needs rehab.

After tonight, I wouldn't be just thinking she's on shit again, I'd say its safe to say you know for fact she is. Disgusting and sad.

• Sassy762
    January 7, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Sad....very sad

Get rid of the BF.....problem solved...sort of

Quoting LucyHarper:

Maybe, maybe not. In the past the only times that he's been able to talk her into getting help or stopping something is when she's not with her boyfriend, who sees my husband helping as a threat, freaks out, and convinces her to do the opposite of everything he says. Rehab only works if they actually want to be rehabilitated, she's 20 years old, an adult, so he can't really make her do much.

Quoting Sassy762:

• your_angel
    January 7, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    My dds Bio dad is addicted to Meth. Trust me she'll be on it for awhile and even if she does get off of it she'll honestly never be the same. Thank God you all have custody of the child.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts