Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Do you have any strange phobias?
by Anonymous
January 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I am terrified of birds. That's about the only thing I am absolutely terrified of.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM
    Throwing up. People say its a part of life but its not like that for me.
  • FutureSoccerM0m
    January 6, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Nope just your average phobias.

• T-HoneyLuv
    January 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    Yes!! I automatically think someone is shooting. Lol.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I'm not afraid of birds but I freak out around balloons. I am always afraid they will pop.

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Me too. They are winged demons. I am also afraid of balloons

• agrisham13mom
    January 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    Ok I wouldn't say afraid but it makes me anxious, grosses me out, and I will not eat anywhere that has taxidermy animals.. Crazy I know I get made fun of ALL the time.
  • lovemysnugbugs
    January 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    I'm not sure if mine is strange, but robots. They freak me the hell out. And that robotic voice gives me the chills.
  • mrswillie
    January 6, 2013 at 10:47 PM

feet. I can't touch them. I will hurl if someone puts them on me. I have no idea why. They are disgusting.

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    January 6, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Alligators and crocodiles, they really scare me-idk why.

• AliKatAK47

Anything loud because I am afraid of loud noises. I already said I am afraid of Balloons but fireworks make me nearly pee my pants. I literally started crying last 4th of July because the fireworks were so overwhelming. I jump out of my skin if one of my larger dogs barks unexpectedly. If the volume is up on the TV when I 1st turn it on then I will flinch. I once had a chance to ride in a fire truck but I ran away because the siren was too loud. And even though I am a gun owner.. the noise of guns firing scare me.

• locaporbebe

My husbands driving! No really I don't have any phobias that I know of. I do have several I really do likes though.

• Gwenhwyfar

Grasshoppers... i never used to be, but I was working on a farm and rode through some tall grass and they were freaking everywhere... I got horrible hives because they vomit when they feel threatened and I am apparently allergic to that... now i can't even look at them, they totally freak me out

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts