Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ErikaRobin
I hate Verizon Wireless so much I hope they die.
January 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Dear Verizon donkeydouches,

Boy, you guys just keep adding bullshit onto bullshit, don't you? What the hell is a "restocking" fee? You mean we have to actually pay to have one of your cock-jamming minions put that fucker on a SHELF? And that it'll cost us $35 to have them do it?? Forget it. We'll keep the damn thing.

Your company sucks.

I hope no one punches you in the throat and takes your wallet, which is pretty much what you've done to us.

"Have a great day."

Replies

• priceless3238
    January 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Well all phone companies have a restocking fee and they are pretty clear on that. The phones have it on the box and in the information that there is a restocking fee. But it is stupid I agree

• Dinimon
    by Dinimon
    January 6, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    I've never liked Verizon much.
    I've never had a plan with them though.
  • VintageWife
    January 6, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I don't wish people to die, but yeah, I hate them that much too. That's why I haven't had them in 10-12 years. They charged me $500 for a bill and told me it was because I was out of range. I'd never left the area! They wouldn't fix it.

• ErikaRobin
    January 6, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

I don't wish people to die, but yeah, I hate them that much too. That's why I haven't had them in 10-12 years. They charged me $500 for a bill and told me it was because I was out of range. I'd never left the area! They wouldn't fix it.

Assholes!  I'm stabbing them for you in my mind.

• rosemagic01
    January 6, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I hear this stuff about them all the time. *shrug* I love them. We've had them for about 8 months. They're about a million and a half times better than tmobile.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

So, how old are you now? About 12?   going crazyThat was one stupid , immature post.

• RollingStone
    *hugs*
  • ErikaRobin
    January 6, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Your mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

So, how old are you now? About 12?   going crazyThat was one stupid , immature post.

• velvetkitty
    January 6, 2013 at 7:02 PM
    I hate it when I jam my cock. It turns colors faster than damn chameleon.
  • ErikaRobin
    January 6, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Quoting velvetkitty:

I hate it when I jam my cock. It turns colors faster than damn chameleon.

I love your cock though.  ;)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN