by Anonymous
January 6, 2013 at 2:37 AM

and the spam it in my post like 836 times

thanks

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 6, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    Oooh Oooh amysmell can! Because she's an insensitive bitch who makes fun of people's dead babies and suicidal people!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 6, 2013 at 2:39 AM
    Wtf ?!? I missed that

Quoting Anonymous:

Oooh Oooh amysmell can! Because she's an insensitive bitch who makes fun of people's dead babies and suicidal people!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 6, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Really??? Because thats exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for when I'm trying to get help or talk to people that have been through the same thing!!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 6, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Well she's your go to girl!

Quoting Anonymous:

Really??? Because thats exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for when I'm trying to get help or talk to people that have been through the same thing!!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 6, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Then I can have 17 spin off posts about me too! It'll be a dream come true!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well she's your go to girl!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 6, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Holy shit.., I think YOU need mess. That is NOT how that post went.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts