Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Im Pathetic BEcause I bought my own rings???!! WTF
by Anonymous
January 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM

my fake sis in law thinks im sad cus I bought our rings. he proposed, and i purchased our rings.  I did not want to wait forever for him to save up. At least im not still waiting like she is 6 years later cus she wants a $6000 ring and he makes $11.00 hr.haha . who hads the last laugh now. i've been happily married 3 years now, pretty wedding and she's still waiting because she "deserves " this type of fancy ring.

Replies

• LadySlimm
    January 5, 2013 at 10:21 PM
    I proposed to my DF, so I bought myself a ring and am buying the bands, too. My engagement ring is being shipped to me as we speak :-)
  • wumbo
    by wumbo
    January 5, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Did you buy your husbands wedding ring? Just wondering. 

Quoting beerebelly:

You bought your own ring? Tacky.

• MommyChristina1
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Go you! She's probably jealous that you have one.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    You both sound pathetic.
  • samanthastaatss

I don't think it's "sad" that you bought your rings. I think it's "sad" that you couldn't wait a few years for your husband to save up his money. 

• JanuaryBaby06

i dont see anything wrong with that. its going to be both of your money anyway so it really doesnt mtter

• RaynesMommy07
    Ummm. Yea. I wouldn't buy my rings either.
  • beerebelly
    January 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Yes. He bought me an engagement ring, and proposed. He held on to the matching wedding band until we married. Of course I bought his ring.

Quoting wumbo:

Did you buy your husbands wedding ring? Just wondering. 

Quoting beerebelly:

You bought your own ring? Tacky.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    well thats nice of yourself but everyone has theirown taste i would rather wait until he saves up for my ring byt i woukdnt put a price on it so im in the middle of both of you. I wouldnt expect a expensive ring but also woukdnt buy my own. Thee meaning is the important thing i used to tell my hubby before when he would say he wanted to get me a better one i would always tell him i dont care if its a 25 cent machine ring the special momment is what counts
  • ilana_ny
    January 5, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it!?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts