Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Im Pathetic BEcause I bought my own rings???!! WTF
by Anonymous
January 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM

my fake sis in law thinks im sad cus I bought our rings. he proposed, and i purchased our rings.  I did not want to wait forever for him to save up. At least im not still waiting like she is 6 years later cus she wants a $6000 ring and he makes $11.00 hr.haha . who hads the last laugh now. i've been happily married 3 years now, pretty wedding and she's still waiting because she "deserves " this type of fancy ring.

Replies

• LadySlimm
    January 5, 2013 at 10:21 PM
    I proposed to my DF, so I bought myself a ring and am buying the bands, too. My engagement ring is being shipped to me as we speak :-)
  • wumbo
    by wumbo
    January 5, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Did you buy your husbands wedding ring? Just wondering. 

Quoting beerebelly:

You bought your own ring? Tacky.

• MommyChristina1
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Go you! She's probably jealous that you have one.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    You both sound pathetic.
  • samanthastaatss

I don't think it's "sad" that you bought your rings. I think it's "sad" that you couldn't wait a few years for your husband to save up his money. 

• JanuaryBaby06

i dont see anything wrong with that. its going to be both of your money anyway so it really doesnt mtter

• RaynesMommy07
    Ummm. Yea. I wouldn't buy my rings either.
  • beerebelly
    January 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Yes. He bought me an engagement ring, and proposed. He held on to the matching wedding band until we married. Of course I bought his ring.

Quoting wumbo:

Did you buy your husbands wedding ring? Just wondering. 

Quoting beerebelly:

You bought your own ring? Tacky.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 5, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    well thats nice of yourself but everyone has theirown taste i would rather wait until he saves up for my ring byt i woukdnt put a price on it so im in the middle of both of you. I wouldnt expect a expensive ring but also woukdnt buy my own. Thee meaning is the important thing i used to tell my hubby before when he would say he wanted to get me a better one i would always tell him i dont care if its a 25 cent machine ring the special momment is what counts
  • ilana_ny
    January 5, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it!?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN