Mom Confessions

StevieMarie
While we're talking "touchy"
January 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Where does everyone stand on the legalization or decriminalization of marijuana? Im curious to know how responsible moms feel about its legalization. If no more states legalize it what will you teach your kids about it?

Replies

• Aleta775
    January 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I live in Colorado, but even before it was made legal here I was always for decriminalizing it. 

• StevieMarie

How do you feel about it versus like cocaine and meth?

Quoting Anonymous:

No way! I have a zero tolerance for drugs.

• hunting_chick85
    I say legalize it has done wonders medically I don't do it but I don't condemn those who do it
  • JadsW
    by JadsW
    This & I don't smoke.

Quoting Unoriginal.:

Legalize it and tax it.

• Reepicheep.CSL
    January 5, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I don't think it should be legalized. I will teach my children that it is a drug and won't be welcome in my house and neither will the person who uses it. The same goes with under aged drinking and smoking.

• artistmom889
    January 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Based soley on someone I know who abused it....
    I  think it should still be a controlled substance.

As there is medical use for it, it should be available under legitimate perscription by a board-accredited doctor. but under CLOSE restriction. Kinda like morphine or valium.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    This
    And it should to be regulated like alcohol and taxed.

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

Okay, I HOPE they legalize it in all states soon. I feel too much of our jails and prisons are filled with people simply smoking or selling a little MJ. It costs so much to feed/ care for them in jail/ prison and it is killing us as a country. I do not smoke, and I am not a fan of parents who do, BUT my best friend does and does it responsibly. I guess I am neutral on the point.lol BUT it is not some huge bad drug, and no one should be in jail for it IMO.

• Famousglm714
    It's pretty much legal where I live (Michigan). Anyone can get a card. It's been decriminalized in the city of Detroit. They don't have time for that, lol.

I don't have a problem with it.
  • kiernansmom08
    January 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    Quoting Unoriginal.:

Legalize it and tax it.
  • jbirdsladie27
    January 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Legalize it. Both of our sons are knowledgeable on this subject.
    on vacation

Mom Confessions