Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Submissive wife...
by Anonymous
January 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I am not a submissive wife, but I have cousins that are, and I find it completely tragic.

One of my cousins in particular, is very open about it and brags about how great her life is, and yada yada yada...She claims how romantic her hubby is because he told her that it would be okay for her to take a nap today....How the hell is that even remotely romantic. And when I speak to her directly, he ALWAYS cuts her off, and speaks for her. I never actually get to speak to my cousin. When I was in college, I was at a family function and they were there, and she had gotten a moment away from him, and she asked me how life was going, and I was telling her what I was studying in school, and then he pops in and says, You're studying what? Oh, a woman doesn't need to know any of that. What you should do, is find yourself a man to take care of, and let the men worry about things like that...

I left...fuck that. If I had stayed I'd have thrown something at him.

He doesn't treat her well...I'm almost positive hes cheating on her too.

I have another cousin who is, or was a submissive wife, but her husband is divorcing her because she said that he told her, that she was boring, and his life was going no where with her. So no shes stuck with two kids, hasn't had a job in 8 years, and now she has it in her head that no one wants her because shes too boring.

Its fine if you want to be a submissive wife, just be careful, because you could end up with a shitty husband that really, just uses you to do his laundry. Thats what all the submissive wives I know, have become.

Replies

• Lunarprancer
    January 5, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I'd rather be alone.

• Jessy613
    January 5, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I'd rather be alone.

• Beautiful31mom
    January 5, 2013 at 5:43 PM
    They do not sound submissive they sound like doormats which are two totally different things. My Husband would never ever treat me like that.

I am very happy as a submissive wife.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    Bump
  • Lauriemom
    January 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Honestly it does not sound submissive to me. But either way if they are happy then it's their choice.

• mommyof11050307
    January 5, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    That isn't being a submissive wife. Their husbands sounds like assholes. Now I'm so not a submissive wife at all. But a husband is the head I household and has final say but takes what the wife says into an account. He respects her and treats her like a queen. She's his help mate. That's how I've been explain what true submissive marriage is.
  • mcclainprincess
    Yeah. Some things make me happy to be single and independent. Feels great to know that if i do get in a relationship i don't have to depend on anyone and if things go downhill.. Doesn't matter. I'm still financially sound on my own.
  • goodnightmama
    I enjoy being a.submissive wife but my dh doesnt talk for me. I will have my own conversations and he will just have to suck it.up and be a big boy lol. I am sorry your cousins were/are being treated like that. My dh would never make me do anything I didnt want to or was out of my comfort zone. I am new to being submissive but to me those men did not handle being dominate well at all. I wish you and your cousins the best.
  • gblossom
    January 5, 2013 at 5:49 PM

<3 me tooooo

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

They do not sound submissive they sound like doormats which are two totally different things. My Husband would never ever treat me like that.

I am very happy as a submissive wife.

• NikiOcasio
    January 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM

They sound more like doormats to me..

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts