Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
another depression post... i need advice on a few things
by Anonymous
January 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I'm the anon who posted before about have panic attacks, a break down, and now depression. Well I got some good advice before. Download a great book and started taking vit B complex. I'm still having up and downs and today I was sent home from work for having an attack. Well between trying to control it all I've also found out I'm loseing to much weight. I was around 111 to 115 before this started. Then at the doc I was 107. Ok that was a little over a week ago. I weight my self today and in I'm 100 pounds. Guess I should add I'm 5f 3in. I just don't want to eat or feel the need to. Plus with my meds I'm more worried about controlling my self and feeling better.

Any advice on any part if this?? The meds are helping and I am feeling better but I just can eat ;(

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    January 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
    Anyone
  • purpleducky
    January 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM
    Sometimes you just have to force yourself to eat.
  • Anonymous 1
    January 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    I honestly try but even the smell of food makes me sick. Even werider is I don't crave food at all.

Quoting purpleducky:

• purpleducky
    January 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM
    I understand. I have been havig issues like that recently. I just focus on the "job" at hand and force it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly try but even the smell of food makes me sick. Even werider is I don't crave food at all.

Quoting purpleducky:

• Anonymous 1
    January 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    Thank you ill just try to keep forcing my self

Quoting purpleducky:

I understand. I have been havig issues like that recently. I just focus on the "job" at hand and force it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purpleducky:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN