Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Welcome to High School Mom
by Anonymous
January 5, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Cafemom is like being in High School! I thought we were all suppose to be mature mothers on this site instead of whiney immature high schoolers!

There is the "popular mean girls" and their groupie wannabes, and you dont question what she says, even if she beat her child with a metal rod till it bleeds and then locked in a closet, if she is a popular than its ok and her wannabes will have her back!

Everyone and everything is a troll, and that name is thrown in your face, even if what your posting is absolutly the truth, unless you are popular, your a troll.

The women lesser known women, even when they need help, are treated horrible by the populars and wannabes, they are called names and put down, and in no way helped!

If you are one if the populars post is answered, even if your post is called, "Hey, I wiped my butt and look what I found!"

This website is annoying and I truly keep coming on here to make friends and help other moms and everyday I just want to scream!!! I think I may leave and watch out there will be snide remarks from wannabes and populars, it just what they do!

Replies

• Jazmyn1
    by Jazmyn1
    January 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    Agreed i have met wonderful women on the depression sight though never a negative thing comes out of mouth
  • winkyloafer
    January 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
    Look. Another person complaining about CafeMom.
  • mrsbrand
    January 5, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    I'm not popular and have posted sensitive subjects anon and I've never been called a troll or dogged. I think a lot of people here have an overinflated sense of themselves and feel like the world is out to get them.
  • Aleta775
    January 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM

The answer is simple. Just don't come in to the confessions forum. Problem solved. 

I do try to be helpful, but damn there are some stupid posts on here. 

• Mamasgirl524
    January 5, 2013 at 5:04 PM
    Wah wah wah who cares? Switch groups.
  • Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    January 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Find another group. It's not the whole site, just this group.

• HousewifeNina
    Lol. I know which one you are talking about wiping her butt,posting it, and getting a ton of replies from her fans.

This group is my guilty shame. I tell myself I am too good to watch Jerry Springer but I secretly come here in its place.
  • Lovemyfamilyof8

AMEN!

• Pink.Sunshine
    January 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I already knew this 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM
    This will *poof* soon

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups