Mom Confessions

Anonymous
S/O coupon post
by Anonymous
January 5, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I just wanted to add and say you can use coupons for other things besides food. Cleaning supplies, toiletries etc.
People who are struggling should really consider this! Especially those barely over the cut off for PA. Last week Axe shower gel was on sale for $2.99. I have a buy one get one free coupon and a dollar off coupon. So they were 50 cents each. I bought six of them! My stock pile isn't huge you don't have to he extreme. But I like to keep extra of everything. It's nice to not stress about money as much

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I love coupons. Unfortunately there are not many available for what we buy. Once in a while I find good ones. It's rare. Even online. Yes, we are BRAND PICKY when it comes to laundry, toilet paper, dishwasher detergent, etc.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM
    Does anyone have any coupon sites they use?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    I'm not brand picky if its free lol.

But when you're really struggling to even buy the off brand of toilet paper.. Couponing really comes in handy

Quoting Anonymous:

I love coupons. Unfortunately there are not many available for what we buy. Once in a while I find good ones. It's rare. Even online. Yes, we are BRAND PICKY when it comes to laundry, toilet paper, dishwasher detergent, etc.

• Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    Krazycouponlady.com makes it very simple!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

When you buy products like that, then you're stuck using that one brand until it runs out. I hate that. I like to buy a different brand or type of that item each time I buy. I'm not a stickler for saving money though, so guess if I was it wouldn't matter.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Muchas gracias!

Quoting Anonymous:

Krazycouponlady.com makes it very simple!

Quoting Anonymous:

• wooly
    by wooly
    January 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM

We buy a lot at Sams Club and they don't take coupons. I used to use them when the kids were home, but I haven't clipped a coupon in years! When I go to the grocery store I am usually in the produce section and tho I've seen people post on here about getting produce coupons, I've never seen one!

• Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Right now I have about 3' different brands of men's shower gel so DH can change it up if he wants.
    I only have dove in women's. I got different kinds though lol.

And I have every brand of toothpaste you can imagine! Toothpaste is always free!

Quoting Anonymous:

When you buy products like that, then you're stuck using that one brand until it runs out. I hate that. I like to buy a different brand or type of that item each time I buy. I'm not a stickler for saving money though, so guess if I was it wouldn't matter.

• SalemWitchChild
    January 5, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I clip coupons but the problem is most are for name brands and generic is usually cheaper.

• Anonymous
    January 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    I thought so too. You just have to know how to use them. It's so easy one you learn. I mean what shower gel are you getting for 50 cents a bottle?! I've gotten huggies for $5 a package

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

I clip coupons but the problem is most are for name brands and generic is usually cheaper.

Mom Confessions