Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I guess my boyfriend doesnt want to know..UPDATE!
by Anonymous
January 5, 2013 at 3:01 AM

About all the guys that hit on me. Im a waitress in a bar/resturant and i was telling my bf about how this guy was sooo disappointed when he found out my age. I mean its funny because stuff like this happens all the time to me so my manager was just cracking up. The funny thing is when i was pregnant he would tell me stories like this all the time

He texted saying he cant be with me if i think its ok that other guys hit on me....as if i can control what other people do...is it just me or is he being a little bitch?

Replies

• jessimicuh
    January 7, 2013 at 5:27 PM
    He's very jealous..
    Do you give him a reason to be?
    Are you bragging or just stating about the fact guys hit on you?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I LOVE having the last word, thanks!  I suppose that means that you realize what an ass you've made of yourself and/or you have nothing clever to say.  Judging by your response just now, I'd say at least the latter.  I still hold out hope that it's both, though.  Always the optimist, I suppose.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

You're one of THOSE types of anons and it's quite funny. Ill let you think whatever you want to make your punk ass(Oooo another word for pussy:O) wants because you clearly need the last word. So go ahead and have it. Now try and have a nice day and don't be sad that I'm not giving you attention anymore. I'm sure we will meet again. And maybe ill tell you apart from the other anonapusses out there. MAYBE;) ya simple bitch!

Quoting Anonymous:

*facepalm*.  You truly are a dumbass.  And a moron.  And every other synonym for stupid that there is.  Yes, I called you DIFFERENT things.  You called me the SAME thing.  Repeatedly.  Please tell me you get it.  You can't be THAT slow.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Who's reaching? So moron or stupid doesn't mean the same as "dumbass"? Um yeah....lol!

"Don't want to be called a pussy? Don't act like one."
    Lmao! Practice what you preach.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've said "dumbass" exactly twice.  You've used the word "pussy" (sometimes not even as a real - or creative - word) in every single reply.  Keep reaching.  You'll get there some day.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Really? Cause the same could be said for you. How many times have you said "dumbass"? Use your dictionary, bitch;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you need a dictionary?  Calling me a pussy is getting old.  Try something else.  You're only making yourself look uneducated.  Again.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Lmao! You mad, bro?

I will continue to say what I want. Keep hiding like a pussy and "calling" people out on their stupidity. You and the Guy have lots in common. Awwww lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No, dumbass.  You were the first one to say that, so  I decided to point out your stupidity.  Don't want that to happen?  Don't say stupid shit.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Lol @ me being an idiot cause I think he's a pussy.

Did you quote everyone and call them an idiot for thinking the same thing? The only one showing their stupid pussy crazy self is you. Are you over it now? I usually don't waste my time on anonapusses. Have a nice day:)

Quoting Anonymous:

You calling me a pussy really doesn't matter one way or another.  I think you're an idiot because of your opinion.  Keep showing your stupid, though.  It's entertaining.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Lmao! You're funny.

That's my opinion. I guess the word PUSSY gets you heated for some reason. Simmer down, simba. My opinion isn't going to change. Keep trying though:)

Quoting Anonymous:

He's a pussy for not liking it when she rubs it in his face, but it's cool that she didn't like it when he did it to her?  You're a hypocrite AND a moron.  

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Idgaf about any of that! Bottom line is, he's a pussy. Of course you don't think so, you are too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did I say somewhere that he was right for doing it to her?  Nope.  Neither of them are in the right, here.  She shouldn't be throwing it in his face just because he did it to her.  What kind of relationship is that, where you're always retaliating for perceived wrongs?  

Dumbass.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Gtfo! Did you read the story genius? He's told her stories like that but when she tells him he wants to act like a pussy. He can't take hearing them so he's leaving her. Sounds like a pussy to me, anonapuss.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, you're an idiot.  Why is he a pussy for not wanting to hear about all of the guys that are hitting on his girlfriend?  Does she want to hear about all of the girls who hit on him?  Would you want to hear it from your SO?

Quoting mamaxkitty:

He's being a pussy.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM

hes being a little bitch.. a bit insecure to blame you for being hit on...

Mom Confessions