Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
IAMmomtotrips
Time for the friendly winter reminder..
January 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM

No puffy coats or snow suits in the carseats! This is why! Fleece, carseat ponchos, coats on backwards, or blankets!  

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Infant-thrown-from-car-seat-in-violent-Raymond-collision-is-recovering.html

Replies

• IAMmomtotrips
    January 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Can someone make it clicky!  

• Kris_PBG

Great reminder to those in cold areas!

• AM-BRAT
    by AM-BRAT
    Bump!! :)
  • mrsbrand
    January 4, 2013 at 11:25 PM
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 4, 2013 at 11:26 PM
    Bump! This is why fleece ponchos are great. Or learn how buckle their seat with the coat around the harness, not under it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 4, 2013 at 11:27 PM

whatever! I have been doing it for 13 years and have somehow managed to keep my kids alive. They will not sit in the car and freeze AND I will not let my vehicle run, that as is expensive! If you think that letting your child freeze their ass off is good for you so be it but I will not be removing their coats.

• LucyMom08

It's going to be 65 degrees here tomorrow...my girls don't even own puffy coats or snow suits, haha...

• ittybit2012

I wrapped mine in blankets until we got to the car.  Then they got buckled in and I put the blanket over them.  They had on sweatshirts or sweaters, but not coats.  

• mrsbrand

But the baby was in a fleece snowsuit.  I thought it was just puffy adn slick materials. Thats kinda scary. 

This is the sentence I'm refering to

She found Gabriel Blaney lying on his side wearing a dark blue fleece snow suit, his face partially in the snow.

• IAMmomtotrips

Quoting mrsbrand:

Clicky

Thanks!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts