Mom Confessions

Anonymous
All husbands are lying cheating a-holes!
by Anonymous
January 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I swear that's how it feels in this group! Lol

Are there women in here that actually, truly love and trust their husbands? If so, How long have you been married to mr. Wonderful?

Replies

• Kitschy
    by Kitschy
    January 4, 2013 at 9:31 PM

He's not mr wonderful, but we've been together for 10 years. I love him very much and cheating isn't something that concerns me.

• mirayou7912
    January 4, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Right here! :) 3 years, and still in love :)

• Shermy
    by Shermy
    January 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM

7 years, to an amazing man. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I love my husband, but he's an asshole. He's probably cheating too, but that's the other woman's problem; she can have him!

• college.mom

We've been together 8 years.  I love him with all my heart.

• twyliatepeka
    January 4, 2013 at 9:33 PM
    Mine isn't :)
  • Fistandantalus

Been married to Mr. Wonderful for 13 years, we have three kids.  No problems.

• chane_L
    by chane_L

mine isn't mr. wonderful but he's mr. right for me. And it's been 14yrs this yr

• ff-princess
    January 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM

yes, I totally love and adore my husband, and all but worship the ground he walks on (I'm not at all submissive, so it would never literally happen).  I have never had reason to not trust him implicitly in any area you could conceive.

I would be devastated if anything were to happen to him, and in his line of work it's a distinct possibility.  my greatest hope is that we can live out the rest of our lives together.  and if we don't, I have a feeling I'll be passing away from a broken heart soon after him.

• mrssummerlin
    January 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM
    We've had our problems and neither of us are perfect, but I do love him more then anything in this world.

I honestly couldn't see my life without him right by my side. I trust him with all my heart and I know he wouldn't intentionally hurt me. We've been married of just shy of 5 years.

Mom Confessions