Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
SalemWitchChild
Not all fat people eat a lot
January 3, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I'm just tallying up what I ate today and it totals about 1100 calories. I honestly have problems meeting my calorie goals because I don't eat a lot.

Do you assume those who are obese eat constantly or mass amounts of food?

Replies

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    There are fat peopled in Africa... Omg. Some people need to realize it's a damn continent with a lot of diversity. We don't all live in huts and get eaten by lions. I don't run with the gazelle, or walk among the giraffe and zebra while they feed at the hippopotamus hole.

Quoting Anonymous:

You people are full of shit. People that barely eat are not fat. I wonder why there are no fat people in Africa then??

• twitchandsnore

I've struggld with my weight since after my first daughter. I have hashimotos disease (hypothyroidism) and it makes losing weight really difficult.

• SalemWitchChild

Nope not full of shit or telling lies. I can't make you believe me and honestly don't care if you do. But if you'd like here's my food list for the day. I skipped breakfast. Only ate a few bites for lunch. Only time I really ate is dinner. We had fried chicken (I had two legs) and cheesy mashed potatoes. I've had two 8 oz cans of pop and one cookie.

No not a completely healthy diet, but it still comes in calorie wise, under my calorie goals.

Quoting Anonymous:

You people are full of shit. People that barely eat are not fat. I wonder why there are no fat people in Africa then??

• mommaoftwo
    January 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I have the same problem, I forget to eat. I frequently don't hit the calorie goal I set for myself.

I view it as a goal, not a limit, and I tell myself that if I don't hit that goal, then my body is going to go into survival mode and store everything it possibly can.

My other problem is, because I do forget to eat,  I frequently eat nothing but dinner, which I then eat more of, then I should.

• AubreeGrace17
    January 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    No
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    I eat one meal a day, less than 600 calories. I go 4 to 8 days a month without eating at all. I'm still a fat ass. Some people metabolize differently.
  • LizzieAnnesMom

I tallied up mine one day. I hit just under 1000. I have no idea how I am alive lol

• Maks1mommy
    January 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    Nope, I eat like a horse and I'm a bean pole. Bodies are strange things.
  • SalemWitchChild

Yep been there and done all that. I lost a total of 5 lbs with diet and exercise. I gave up soda completely. I only drank water all day every day. I religiously counted calories, sugar, fats, etc.. Went to Curves 4 days a week and on the days I didn't go I at least took a mile long walk or worked out on my stepper machine at home.

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

I know people assume that's why I'm fat. Why don't you diet and excersize. When I was and still lost nothing I was told, you need to excersize more and eat less, and when I still lost nothing, they assumed I was cheating.

People are jerks. They always have some excuse why it's your lazy fault you're not losing weight. You need to eat those is 6 small meals throughout the day, you're not drinking enough water, more protein less carbs, etc, etc.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

How much do you weigh?

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Nope not full of shit or telling lies. I can't make you believe me and honestly don't care if you do. But if you'd like here's my food list for the day. I skipped breakfast. Only ate a few bites for lunch. Only time I really ate is dinner. We had fried chicken (I had two legs) and cheesy mashed potatoes. I've had two 8 oz cans of pop and one cookie.

No not a completely healthy diet, but it still comes in calorie wise, under my calorie goals.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN