Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
SalemWitchChild
Not all fat people eat a lot
January 3, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I'm just tallying up what I ate today and it totals about 1100 calories. I honestly have problems meeting my calorie goals because I don't eat a lot.

Do you assume those who are obese eat constantly or mass amounts of food?

Replies

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    There are fat peopled in Africa... Omg. Some people need to realize it's a damn continent with a lot of diversity. We don't all live in huts and get eaten by lions. I don't run with the gazelle, or walk among the giraffe and zebra while they feed at the hippopotamus hole.

Quoting Anonymous:

You people are full of shit. People that barely eat are not fat. I wonder why there are no fat people in Africa then??

• twitchandsnore

I've struggld with my weight since after my first daughter. I have hashimotos disease (hypothyroidism) and it makes losing weight really difficult.

• SalemWitchChild

Nope not full of shit or telling lies. I can't make you believe me and honestly don't care if you do. But if you'd like here's my food list for the day. I skipped breakfast. Only ate a few bites for lunch. Only time I really ate is dinner. We had fried chicken (I had two legs) and cheesy mashed potatoes. I've had two 8 oz cans of pop and one cookie.

No not a completely healthy diet, but it still comes in calorie wise, under my calorie goals.

Quoting Anonymous:

You people are full of shit. People that barely eat are not fat. I wonder why there are no fat people in Africa then??

• mommaoftwo
    January 3, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I have the same problem, I forget to eat. I frequently don't hit the calorie goal I set for myself.

I view it as a goal, not a limit, and I tell myself that if I don't hit that goal, then my body is going to go into survival mode and store everything it possibly can.

My other problem is, because I do forget to eat,  I frequently eat nothing but dinner, which I then eat more of, then I should.

• AubreeGrace17
    January 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    No
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    I eat one meal a day, less than 600 calories. I go 4 to 8 days a month without eating at all. I'm still a fat ass. Some people metabolize differently.
  • LizzieAnnesMom

I tallied up mine one day. I hit just under 1000. I have no idea how I am alive lol

• Maks1mommy
    January 3, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    Nope, I eat like a horse and I'm a bean pole. Bodies are strange things.
  • SalemWitchChild

Yep been there and done all that. I lost a total of 5 lbs with diet and exercise. I gave up soda completely. I only drank water all day every day. I religiously counted calories, sugar, fats, etc.. Went to Curves 4 days a week and on the days I didn't go I at least took a mile long walk or worked out on my stepper machine at home.

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

I know people assume that's why I'm fat. Why don't you diet and excersize. When I was and still lost nothing I was told, you need to excersize more and eat less, and when I still lost nothing, they assumed I was cheating.

People are jerks. They always have some excuse why it's your lazy fault you're not losing weight. You need to eat those is 6 small meals throughout the day, you're not drinking enough water, more protein less carbs, etc, etc.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

How much do you weigh?

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Nope not full of shit or telling lies. I can't make you believe me and honestly don't care if you do. But if you'd like here's my food list for the day. I skipped breakfast. Only ate a few bites for lunch. Only time I really ate is dinner. We had fried chicken (I had two legs) and cheesy mashed potatoes. I've had two 8 oz cans of pop and one cookie.

No not a completely healthy diet, but it still comes in calorie wise, under my calorie goals.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts