Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
beachbabies6
do you know these children ? where is there mother !!!!!!
January 3, 2013 at 6:59 PM

these 3 little kids wont leave my house !!! Every time i say who did this , my kids tell me who it was , Do you know them , their names are " I DONT KNOW " , "I DIDNT DO IT " , & " WASNT ME " they come over all the time and wont go home , do you know their mother i want her to come get them ! Lol !  Do you have trouble with these kids too ?

Replies

• crazymammy25
    January 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM

These kids make frequent stops at my house too and I live in England.....they must be master mind's lol.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 3, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Yeah I know them. Their mothers name is "Too busy on CM to pay attention to the kids".

• anon1986East
    January 3, 2013 at 7:02 PM

No, the phrases I hear are "She did it!" or "He did it!", one time when it was just me and my 6 year old (poor child didn't have her siblings around to blame) she told me it wasn't her, it was her evil twin that lives inside her. I told her she's spending too much time with her uncles...or maybe I should start looking for a psychologist.

• Pooobaihr

Yeah I know them. Their mom is too busy keeping track of her boyfriend to care where they are.

• gramattmom

Dont know those kids but I have a somebody and a nobody in my house that wont leave. Somebody did it and noboby knows who...

• mary841108
    January 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM

yes, they are here now with their sister "she did it"

• aponder
    by aponder
    January 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Yes I know them too! but I'm not sure who their mother is I think their dad is the milkman.

• beachbabies6
    January 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM

lol ! i know those 2 trouble makers too

Quoting gramattmom:

Dont know those kids but I have a somebody and a nobody in my house that wont leave. Somebody did it and noboby knows who...

• beachbabies6
    January 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM

ive seen her too

Quoting mary841108:

yes, they are here now with their sister "she did it"

• bexsmum
    by bexsmum
    January 3, 2013 at 7:09 PM

You will find her when the kids become young adults. Mine have let me in on alot of thereWASN'T ME scenerios,now that they know I can't do anything.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts