Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
beachbabies6
do you know these children ? where is there mother !!!!!!
January 3, 2013 at 6:59 PM

these 3 little kids wont leave my house !!! Every time i say who did this , my kids tell me who it was , Do you know them , their names are " I DONT KNOW " , "I DIDNT DO IT " , & " WASNT ME " they come over all the time and wont go home , do you know their mother i want her to come get them ! Lol !  Do you have trouble with these kids too ?

Replies

• crazymammy25
    January 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM

These kids make frequent stops at my house too and I live in England.....they must be master mind's lol.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 3, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Yeah I know them. Their mothers name is "Too busy on CM to pay attention to the kids".

• anon1986East
    January 3, 2013 at 7:02 PM

No, the phrases I hear are "She did it!" or "He did it!", one time when it was just me and my 6 year old (poor child didn't have her siblings around to blame) she told me it wasn't her, it was her evil twin that lives inside her. I told her she's spending too much time with her uncles...or maybe I should start looking for a psychologist.

• Pooobaihr

Yeah I know them. Their mom is too busy keeping track of her boyfriend to care where they are.

• gramattmom

Dont know those kids but I have a somebody and a nobody in my house that wont leave. Somebody did it and noboby knows who...

• mary841108
    January 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM

yes, they are here now with their sister "she did it"

• aponder
    by aponder
    January 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Yes I know them too! but I'm not sure who their mother is I think their dad is the milkman.

• beachbabies6
    January 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM

lol ! i know those 2 trouble makers too

Quoting gramattmom:

Dont know those kids but I have a somebody and a nobody in my house that wont leave. Somebody did it and noboby knows who...

• beachbabies6
    January 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM

ive seen her too

Quoting mary841108:

yes, they are here now with their sister "she did it"

• bexsmum
    by bexsmum
    January 3, 2013 at 7:09 PM

You will find her when the kids become young adults. Mine have let me in on alot of thereWASN'T ME scenerios,now that they know I can't do anything.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN