Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
do you like one of your children more?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I have a 2 year old son who I adore and a 5 year old daughter who I love but I like my son more. I want to play with him and cuddle him more. I think it has a lot to do with the ages. My daughter has an attitude a lot of the time and although I correct her when she is rude ect id rather just avoid being around her and play with my son instead. I do feel guilty and I try to play with her as much as I can but it really feels forced. I don't tell her anything mean or make her feel bad this is all just what goes through my head and it makes me feel horrible but I can't help how I feel. Does/ has anyone else felt like this?

Replies

• mom_dl6
    by mom_dl6
    January 3, 2013 at 5:55 PM

To love are children equally is not like liking them equally,They are diff. ppl with diff. personalitys(like other ppl in general) that don't always mesh with ours, don't feel bad you still love them both !

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM
    No favoritism here....
  • atyou
    by atyou
    No.

No, I don't feel like that at all. Your poor baby girl.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

absolutely!!!

it changes day to day, hour to hour, sometimes minute to minute as to which one I like the most.

• jas_momof2
    January 3, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Nope...  But mine are several years apart...  I relate to them on different levels because one is 18 and the other is 6, but I don't love one more than the other...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 3, 2013 at 5:58 PM
    Bump
  • mitchiesgirl
    January 3, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I love and like my children equally for different things. My DD is 2 and a cuddler and my DS is almost 11- not so much a cuddler anymore lol. They have very different personalities but are amazing kids. I am very lucky to be their mom. 

• MrsCountryMama
    No I love both my children with all my heart and love their different personalities.
  • Litlmama87
    This. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

absolutely!!!

it changes day to day, hour to hour, sometimes minute to minute as to which one I like the most.

• QueenBof6
    January 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM
    I love both my children. But I have more of parental bond with my little girl.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts