Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you secretly racist?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Replies

• Anonymous 214
    by Anonymous 214
    January 23, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I never said I wasn't, just to that race though! I'm not ignorant. Unfortunately you are...you can't even spell "your" in the correct spelling. You meant to say "you're."

hahaha 

Quoting Anonymous:

Your a racist and Ignorant! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Only Mexicans. Growing up all over California has made me dislike them.

I have very few friends of Mexican decent and they are caring intelligent people who contribute to society. They make fun of their own race and know how terrible Mexicans are and are actually ashamed of them also.

Doesn't matter whether or not they have money or not either, they all do the same things that annoy the shit out of me.

They don't teach their children manners therefor grow up to be disrespectful adults. Their children will just stare at you for long periods of time even if you ask them to stop. They never wash their childrens face or hands. They don't take care of their house, yard, or cars. Everything they own looks dirty. All the men gawk and stare (almost breaking their neck driving by) at any girl with light colored hair or lighter skin. They pretend they don't know English when they do something dumb. OR they actually have been here for 10+ years and refuse to learn English! They think our schools will teach their children English for them! They drive under the speed limit. They leave bags of trash on the side of the road. They have picnics wherever the fuck they want. They claim to "work hard" yet do a shitty job in every profession. I could go on and on and on.....

• Anonymous 219
    by Anonymous 219
    January 23, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    The only thing I hate, is stupidity. A person's race means nothing to me. If they are stupid, they will irritate me.
  • Anonymous 220
    by Anonymous 220
    January 23, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I hate everyone equally!

• xxshelbyxxx
    February 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM
    Um hell yeah it is! !

Quoting Anonymous:

Cleveland is a shit hole anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well being a recovering drug addict, two years sober now, but spent three years buying drugs on the streets of Cleveland, a horrible ghetto where there's at least a murder per day and that's not counting ones that aren't recorded or turned in... Id say I definitely believe in a certain stereotype of a low income, raised and livin in the ghetto, black person. I'm not racist , no, I have black friends and I know people raised in the ghetto that murdering drug dealers. But the movies that portray young black thug males as gun toting, drug dealing, gang banging, Ebonics talking ignorant people? They didn't get those personalities and descriptions from nowhere. Every street in Cleveland from e.222 to w.25 is FULL of drug dealers. And the reason I say all this is because I saw so much in those drives to the hood to pick up drugs. Sometimes I'd wait 2 hours in the same spot on the worst street in Cleveland. Guess how many cops stopped me? None. Because that's the norm there. Know what else I saw? Other dealers besides my own come up to my car trying to sell me drugs in front of someone's house, while I'm thinkin someone's gunna pop their head out the house and call the cops on the illegal dealings in their yard. Nope. All those black neighbors stick together. The grannies, the parents, the kids, the babysitters, you name it and they're in on it. I don't know if there paid off or it's just an unwritten rule but its that way on every street throughout the entire city of Cleveland. And there's very very few whites, and the ones there are dont know shit about it at all, or are in on it too. I bought drugs off a guy who was at his moms and he offered to give me more drugs to drive his mom and 12 year old sister to the store and back. Our car broke down in front of a family of black people sittin on their porch drinkin 40s while their kids ran around in the streets. Some guy helped me and said he wanted five bucks and that was it and he'd tie my muffler up so it didnt make noise, he broke It off 'accidentally' then asked for a ride to the store and when we refused there was a mom walking towards us with her kids behind her threatening us to take her man to the store. I once drove a dealer to pick up his toddler from daycare and the daycare was on the same street as the dope boys house. He put his toddler in my car after selling me drugs. Another time, I drove a dealer to a house where the drugs were supposedly at an he had me park in a neighbors driveway so I wouldn't rise suspicions, the neighbor was a 60 something year old man and wife. They knew: they don't care. Last story to shock you: one dealer had his 10 year old brother meet me at 5 am because he'd look less suspicios waking down the street. Oh and one more story. Drug dealers take food stamps. They're girlfriends want them. And they already have some. Cleveland store owners accept food stamps for beer and cigarettes. Not sure how exactly this works but it does. Black people from the hood expect everything for nothing, they get free Handouts yet have all the latest gadgets and bling bling. Oh and they're all raised on drugs guns and money. And idc what anyone says: that stereotype is dead true and everyone calls people racists who portray these type of black people this way but they have no fuckin clue because they don't live in the hood and see what goes down on a daily basis. This was a everyday thing for me and it was every single street an ever singly family I saw! And believe me I had alot of dif dealers and parked on many dif streets.

• Anonymous 221
    by Anonymous 221
    February 13, 2013 at 8:31 AM

yes. because i'm ignorant like that.

• Moe1521
    by Moe1521
    February 13, 2013 at 8:35 AM
    I think racism is one of the biggest forms of stupidity. I can't help being my race any more than I can help my gender or the color of my eyes. I can't help my race any more than the rest of the world. If people are willing to judge based on skin color that can't be helped, who knows what else they are capable of?! My father is racist and it always pissed me off. I don't even look at people's skin color, I look at their personality. I'm not shallow.
  • IamMex11
    February 13, 2013 at 8:43 AM

They, they, they, they, they....nice way to generalize a whole race. Please see a condensed list of just some famous Mexicans.

Quoting Anonymous:

Only Mexicans. Growing up all over California has made me dislike them.

I have very few friends of Mexican decent and they are caring intelligent people who contribute to society. They make fun of their own race and know how terrible Mexicans are and are actually ashamed of them also.

Doesn't matter whether or not they have money or not either, they all do the same things that annoy the shit out of me.

They don't teach their children manners therefor grow up to be disrespectful adults. Their children will just stare at you for long periods of time even if you ask them to stop. They never wash their childrens face or hands. They don't take care of their house, yard, or cars. Everything they own looks dirty. All the men gawk and stare (almost breaking their neck driving by) at any girl with light colored hair or lighter skin. They pretend they don't know English when they do something dumb. OR they actually have been here for 10+ years and refuse to learn English! They think our schools will teach their children English for them! They drive under the speed limit. They leave bags of trash on the side of the road. They have picnics wherever the fuck they want. They claim to "work hard" yet do a shitty job in every profession. I could go on and on and on.....

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN