Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you secretly racist?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Replies

• jnw2992
    by jnw2992
    January 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Im not racist I just dont like ANYONE!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Nope. But I dated a Puerto Rican who didn't like Dominicans or Cubans. A family member of his would refer toDominicans as the "n" word. Needless to say that relationship didn't last long. :/ My Asian DH isn't racist.

• Vixcalamity
    Sometimes it's hard for me not to profile a certain group but that doesn't mean skin color. So, no.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting peachesforme:

I don't sit here and agonize if I am racist or not-because I just don't care.

you dont care whether your racist or not?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I don't like Mexicans period.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM
    Party pooper

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not. Not even all alone. Racism disgusts me. I won't even watch comedy that is racial. It's not funny to me.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

No.  As hard as it is for Obama supporters to accept it, I refused to vote for him because I feel his is not qualified and dishonest--not because he's black.  Shocking, I know.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like Mexicans period.

why?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate korean chicks..from personal experience I have never met one that was sane...true story...and black people and white people from the continent annoy the shit out of me and my husband..they are ignorant and disrespectful most of the time...that being said I have also met some really awesome white and black people and hopefully one day will meet a korean chick that I don't want to immediately punch in the face..lol..that felt good!

lol i dont know whether to laugh or be offended being that i am of asian descent as well.. but to each their own .. i do get easily annoyed with arabic men.

Sorry!! I have wierdly had some really bad experiences with korean ladies!  But I have asian friends and I keep an open mind..lol..

• peachesforme

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting peachesforme:

I don't sit here and agonize if I am racist or not-because I just don't care.

you dont care whether your racist or not?

No I really don't care about the whole issue.  I don't think about it, don't worry about it. I just live my life.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts