Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you secretly racist?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Replies

• jessi2girls
    January 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM

LMAO.. no, that doesn't make you racist..

we all have our own attraction to different people for different reasons..

If someone says you are racist because you don't find a particular race attractive that's just as bad as saying you hate homosexuals because you don't find women attractive! lol.

Quoting wumbo:

I don't find Asian men attractive, is that racist?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I've caught myself being a little racist before. Well stereotyping, but still.
  • Bertha21
    Not at all! I might repeat racist jokes, but only to people who know it's just a joke.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM

No I'm not. I think there are dumb fucking idiots in every race. I hate all idiots equally.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I'm not. Not even all alone. Racism disgusts me. I won't even watch comedy that is racial. It's not funny to me.
  • peachesforme

I don't sit here and agonize if I am racist or not-because I just don't care.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

No.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate korean chicks..from personal experience I have never met one that was sane...true story...and black people and white people from the continent annoy the shit out of me and my husband..they are ignorant and disrespectful most of the time...that being said I have also met some really awesome white and black people and hopefully one day will meet a korean chick that I don't want to immediately punch in the face..lol..that felt good!

"from the continent"?

no, I am not.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Im a little
  • armstrong7984

theres a difference between hate towards someone or rolling your eyes when you see something or hear something thats very stereotypical :) doesnt help that i got my degree in sociology so i was able to confirm alot of things just through databases and research LOL.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts