Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Are you secretly racist?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM

i always wondered what other ethnicitys said behind close doors in their homes about other races.. ever anything racial? do you secretly not like one perticular race? if so , why?

Replies

• jessi2girls
    January 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM

no, I'm not racist..

I'm prejudice about some things.. yes.. we all are.. racist though, no.

• kaiser10123
    January 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Nope!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    I don't like how middle eastern men treat their women.
  • Master_Debater
    January 3, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    Same

Quoting Anonymous:

No, not at all. I will make and laugh at some racial jokes including my own race. But I do not tolerate discrimination or hate towards any races, gender, sex, nationality....
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I hate korean chicks..from personal experience I have never met one that was sane...true story...and black people and white people from the continent annoy the shit out of me and my husband..they are ignorant and disrespectful most of the time...that being said I have also met some really awesome white and black people and hopefully one day will meet a korean chick that I don't want to immediately punch in the face..lol..that felt good!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting do11face:

no, are you?

highly unlikey since i have 4 different races in my blood :) 

• T-HoneyLuv
    I am only racist against assholes of EVERY race.
  • mybabyapples
    January 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    I hate everyone equally.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate korean chicks..from personal experience I have never met one that was sane...true story...and black people and white people from the continent annoy the shit out of me and my husband..they are ignorant and disrespectful most of the time...that being said I have also met some really awesome white and black people and hopefully one day will meet a korean chick that I don't want to immediately punch in the face..lol..that felt good!

lol i dont know whether to laugh or be offended being that i am of asian descent as well.. but to each their own .. i do get easily annoyed with arabic men.

• KaRaBaSsEtT
    Exactly.

Quoting MommyLehr:

Nope. I dislike people for their shitty attitudes, not what they look like or where they came from.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts