Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I give up!!
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
I cannot to it all. I wish the sahm and breastfeeding bashers truly knew how hard it actually is! Your life consists of being a maid to your children and husband, a cook for your family and any potluck/event you or your dh is invited to, a teacher to your children,the food sorce so when baby is hungry you can't just prop up or hand them a bottle you have to stop whatever your doing to make sure your baby is happy, your job is 24/7 with no sick days or vacation, your needs and wants come dead last to make sure your dh and children are happy, 99% of the time your are never alone to have quite time, you have to deal with all the grocery shopping with the kids, the bills, all the Dr appointments, school events and meetings, if your in school your homework comes after everything including your sanity, any problems or stress falls on you because you are the go to person, you never get good sleeping because someone always needs something from you, your dh will be a lazy ass when home because "he works and you don't " . I just give up on trying to better myself. I can't do everything for everyone else and still have time to work on losing weight, go to school to get a career, and keep my sanity. Every ounce of me goes to every one else and I get forgotten about.

Replies

• winkyloafer
    January 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    ...dude, it isn't all that bad.
  • meparty
    by meparty
    January 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

• jbirdsladie27
    January 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    For real

Quoting winkyloafer:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Yep you know everything going on in my life.

Quoting winkyloafer:

• Sj218
    by Sj218

Yep, that's pretty much how it goes. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

*Hugs*

• quietbookworm
    January 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM

You need to learn to say no to some people. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    my life exactly.... but you forgot to mention sore nipples, I tell my dh you may go to work but you get to come home my job is never ending !!!
  • Thibmom
    by Thibmom
    I was a SAHM...I know what it's like. Now I work full time and I'm pregnant again. DD1 is in first grade. I still have all of the things you mentioned to do when I get home at 6 every evening after being at work for 9 hours a day. I chalk it up to that just being life. When you become a mother...working or not, your needs always take a back seat to your families.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Ya my lazy ass dh but then I would have to listen to him bitch.

Quoting quietbookworm:

You need to learn to say no to some people. 

Mom Confessions