Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
married with a crush
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

just curious what some women think on this. if your happily married and very much inlove with him.  do you or have you ever had an attraction or crush on another man?

Replies

• MiniMax
    by MiniMax
    January 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    I am married and completely happy, my crush is on him!! We have been through so much and fought so hard to be together. He is my prince!
  • RunningMommaof2
    January 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    Sure I have. I won't let that crush my commitment to my husband or my family though. Just because I have had an attraction to someone doesn't mean I would ever act on it.
  • jbirdsladie27
    January 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    This

Quoting MiniMax:

I am married and completely happy, my crush is on him!! We have been through so much and fought so hard to be together. He is my prince!
  • heresjohnny
    January 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Ian Somerhalder. I straight up told DH I would drop him like a hot potato if I ever had the opportunity to bang that guy. That'll never happen, so I guess I'm stuck with DH ;)

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    Yes but that doesn't mean I act on it. I'm completely in love with my hubby and I'd never risk losing that.
  • fraujones

There have been times I've been attracted to someone else, but I don't act on it. I don't allow it to grow into more. It's not worth breaking up my family over. The attraction goes away when you don't feed it. 

• PitbullPrincess
    January 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Well you're married, not dead.  Just don't flirt or act on it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM

It does not matter if you are married or not. Your husband will have a crush on a woman he finds attractive and you will have a crush on a man who you find attractive. It's normal but if you act on it is another thing.

• Lizard_Lina
    January 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    This.

Unless Channing Tatum or Jason Statham shows up at my door. At which point all bets are off.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Sure I have. I won't let that crush my commitment to my husband or my family though. Just because I have had an attraction to someone doesn't mean I would ever act on it.

• blueeyedpixie
    January 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    Channing tatum.... :-D

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts