Mom Confessions

ShanesMommy2012
Does getting your wrist tattooed hurt a lot?
January 3, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I want to get my son's name tatted on my wrist... Just wondering how much it hurts?

Replies

• mommyneedssleep
    January 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    I have my kids on each wrist!!! It didn't really hurt at all!!!!
  • mommyneedssleep
    January 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM

• eoewan
    by eoewan
    January 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I have the medical alert symbol on the inside of my wrist. It didn't hurt at all. It really depends on your pain tolerance, I guess. I was told it was going to hurt.

• crescentstar2

Top of my foot hurt like a mofo. Throwing that out there for ya

• Mel0dy
    by Mel0dy

I want to get y DDs name in my wrist as well :) I heard it's not that bad but I have alost heard it hurts so I think it just depends on the person 

• mommyneedssleep
    January 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    I was told the same thing!!!!!! I am not one who likes pain either so me saying no means something lol

Quoting eoewan:

I have the medical alert symbol on the inside of my wrist. It didn't hurt at all. It really depends on your pain tolerance, I guess. I was told it was going to hurt.

• ShanesMommy2012
    January 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    I have a pretty high tolerance. I've gotten my tongue & lip pierced and didnt think they hurt.

Quoting eoewan:

• Proud-mama-05
    January 3, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    Really mine didn't at all. I was expecting it to since I watched two girls get one on their foot when I got my back tattoo at 16 but it was nothing lol

Quoting crescentstar2:

Top of my foot hurt like a mofo. Throwing that out there for ya

• TheLooneyBinMum
    January 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    No it doesn't. I have one on each wrist.
  • Toxic.Stardust
    January 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I was always told the potential pain shouldn't matter, if it's something you really want, it shouldn't matter how much it hurts.

That being said, I have no tattoos lol

Mom Confessions