Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
_OcToBeRbAbY_
I definitely need your opinion on this one!
January 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Okay, the second picture in the middle row is my dad...the second picture on top is my "uncle", the first picture is me, and all of the other pictures are of my siblings and my neices and nephews. Now, I don't know if you realize by looking at my dad and looking at my siblings and myself...I look pretty different. They all look like my dad, I don't. I look like my uncle, so I've been told my whole life. My mom denies there ever being anything between them (her and my dads brother...picture on the top right with my daughter)...My uncle just recently came to visit and it was the first time I have seen him in like 20 years (I'm 24 now). Everyone!!!!!....says he HAS to be my dad!! I don't think my mom nor my uncle would tell me if he was...what do you think of the comparisons??

My dad is Indian, Apache, and I am the only one without the dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair.

Replies

• Junip1977
    January 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

That would be my beautiful little princess he is holding(:

Quoting Junip1977:

Who is the baby in your Uncle's arms in the top picture??  In my opinion, you look like that baby and your uncle.  These are hard pictures to compare though as they are small. 

Oh well no wonder you look like her.... ;)  I have to agree with what most people are saying.  You can definitely look like your uncle but it doesn't mean he is your dad, you just tend to favor him instead.  It can happen.  :)

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    January 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I think the dad and uncle look alike lol so who knows!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM

My brother looks almost exactly like my Uncle and I'm pretty certain my mom didn't sleep with her brother.

Quoting _OcToBeRbAbY_:

Yeah, but me being the only one which even favors him? I know family, genetics, all that can factor into this but I still have my doubts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just because you look like your uncle doesn't mean he is your real dad. He is related to you so the possibilty you look like him is there.

• Anonymous 10
    by Anonymous 10
    January 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
    Does it really matter??
  • pregomom468
    January 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM

you do look like your "uncle" why do you get a dna test done with one of your siblings to see if you full blood siblings or not (cause i dont think your mom would open that can of worms)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts