Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
would you become a slave owner?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I was just wondering if slavery were to start up again how many of you would become slave owners.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Damn you'd get your ass beat...lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure would.  I was born in the wrong era, I could have been a southern belle..pre civil war.

• Anonymous 1
    January 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    Lol. I just wanted to know how many dumb asses would say yes. You would get your ass kicked!

Quoting Anonymous:

yep

• lucsch
    by lucsch
    January 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM

No way! Never.

• GorgeousMom1986
    January 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    Hell no. Thats fucked up, Id never "own" slaves.
  • Anonymous 1
    January 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    Nothing :-)

Quoting supercarp:

That is the stupidest and most offensive question I have seen on here. What is really wrong with you?

• Mamie_85
    January 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
    Nope.
  • DixieL
    by DixieL
    January 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

NEVER!!!

• faeriemom1972
    January 9, 2013 at 8:11 PM

No, I can't even bring myself to hire a housekeeper.

• Anonymous 59
    by Anonymous 59
    January 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Yep, b/c in the end they were mostly employes. Most ppl didn't beat them or whatnot. Instead they housed them, feed them, clothed them, and even sometimes gave them extra. And don't agruee this with me. Read a book. If you think this is all a lie, you probably believe Abe Lincon came up with freeing the slaves on his own, from the goodness of his heart. Plz stfu and read more than your highschool text book.
  • Anonymous 60
    by Anonymous 60
    February 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM

My religion allows slavery (Islam).  Slavery goes against my personal and moral beliefs.  In India they still have slavery.  Often girls are sold by their parents (if they aren't killed first) or they are kidnapped.  I'm seriously considering and have talked about it with Dh about going to India, buying some girls, and setting them free when they are of age of to get married or enter college.  I'd make sure they got good medical care, and an education.  Sadly for many of these slaves it isn't safe to go back to their families because they'll be sold again by their parents.  So yes I would but it would be to help.  I wouldn't treat them like animals.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts