Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Ugh BD
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I miss him so bad!!!! I keep having dreams of him and It makes me so sad. It's been over a year since we quit messing around but it just hurts. He wants nothing to do with my child and she is two. How do you get over your ex? How do you stop comparing everyone you meet to them? I always say well he doesn't make me feel the same way that my ex did so there is no reason to try. I know this is all over the place but I just don't know what to do :(

Replies

• bluedolly01
    January 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM
    If your ex was so great then you would still be with him right?

There was a reason you broke up. Remember that reason.
  • kzuehlk
    by kzuehlk
    January 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM
    He wants nothing to do with your kid..that right there would make me turn the other way
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM

To tell you the truth It took me 4 yrs to get over my ex my child's father and I am not sure I would have when I was single but I met a great guy and after I realized what a real man acts like how a real man treats  a woman I feel like an idiot for ever wanting to be with a loser and a dead beat dad WTF was I thinking

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM
    He wasn't the best at all that's exactly why I have no idea why I am missing him. I guess maybe I am lonely. He was my first love so maybe that's why.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    I think that's what I am waiting for. I let myself go and I am overweight and I feel like no one will want me and he's the only one I am comfortable with.

Quoting Anonymous:

To tell you the truth It took me 4 yrs to get over my ex my child's father and I am not sure I would have when I was single but I met a great guy and after I realized what a real man acts like how a real man treats  a woman I feel like an idiot for ever wanting to be with a loser and a dead beat dad WTF was I thinking

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Yep that exactly what I had done too plus it always seemed like as soon as I got my crap together he would do something to keep me from moving on giving me false hope or just something but I just starting doing things for me going to the gym working out at home going out with friends and trying to actually be happy I lost the weight and felt good about myself and others noticed and that's when I met my now DH whose seriously amazing I feel so blessed and he loves my child as his own and I feel so stupid about the yrs I spent pineing away for a man who really wasn't worth my heartache or tears by any means and sometimes I still get mad at myself that I cheated myself out of this wonderful life for so long because I was chasing on that wasn't right for me

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that's what I am waiting for. I let myself go and I am overweight and I feel like no one will want me and he's the only one I am comfortable with.

Quoting Anonymous:

• MichelleSw
    January 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Stop comparing them to people you meet? Sorry to be blunt but if he was anything to be compared with.... He wouldn't have left his child high and dry... Think of how he is leaving his daughter and not doing anything for her. That should rid the emotions.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts