Mom Confessions

Anonymous
do you drive in the snow??
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
i do not, i absolutely hate it witg a passion, ill take the bus or get a ride from someone, i refuse to drive in snow and ice, my dh thinks im totally nuts, so do you drive in the snow??

Replies

• RaynesMommy07
    January 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    Yes. Sometimes I have no choice.
  • Mom2Boys9501
    January 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Yes I learned to drive and got my license during a blizzard.
  • .Nobody.
    January 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Yes! We have snow for like 5 months out of the year... I HAVE to drive in it. It helps if you have a bad ass vehicle like a Toyota 4 runner. Those things kick snows ass!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    It's not optional. If I didn't drive my son wouldn't get to school (if there is snow on the road the side walks are impassable because all the plowed snow goes there) and we would never eat.
  • tiffs2009
    January 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    Yes. I actually love driving in the snow and ice
  • olliesmommy2
    January 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I do if i need to. I have AWD and my rig does great in the snow. Im just scared of all the other people out there.

• schatzi869
    January 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM
    Yes. We live in Michigan. You learn young, you take it slow, and you stay off the damn brakes. You are more likely to lose control if you're too scared and slam on the brakes or if you're too confident and don't use caution and common sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

i do not, i absolutely hate it witg a passion, ill take the bus or get a ride from someone, i refuse to drive in snow and ice, my dh thinks im totally nuts, so do you drive in the snow??

• loveTHEviking
    January 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Nope. I live in Florida so I never have to worry about that :)!

• jbirdsladie27
    January 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM
    No but I'm in Florida so.....
  • xomrs.chase
    January 3, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    Yes. Both of our vehicles are awd subarus. We still drive carefully

Mom Confessions