Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
lifeisajoy
Does your child/ren have health issues, do you? Does your dh/so?
January 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM

We are a happy family and we have health issues

My son has cerebral palsy, developmental delays, gastrological issues, and behavioral issues (but doing great on that)  He is a young adult on a toddler/pre-school level-technically non-verbal and in a wheelchair

I have epilepsy and colitis and nerve damage (neuropathy)

My husband has undiagnosed-losing weight, he shakes, and dizzy, and severe muscle weakness

Going through tessting right now-he is

How about your family?

Replies

• lifeisajoy
    January 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM

BUMP!

• SuperPickle
    January 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My middle son has no diagnosed health issues but due to some puzzling tummy/constipation issues(tested for everything, nothing came up) we switched him to a gluten free diet and that has done wonders for him.

Other than that no health issues at all with the kids

My DH has epilepsy

• AngelRT
    by AngelRT
    January 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My husband has celiac disease and cyclic vomiting. He is sick severely often! I have severe allergies, syncope migraines and other smaller issues. 

• lifeisajoy
    January 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Hi we have known each other on here for some time now

Quoting SuperPickle:

My middle son has no diagnosed health issues but due to some puzzling tummy/constipation issues(tested for everything, nothing came up) we switched him to a gluten free diet and that has done wonders for him.

Other than that no health issues at all with the kids

My DH has epilepsy

• lilfishbigocean
    January 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I am okay, a little mental - but okay. LOL
    DH has got something going on, not sure yet. They can't tell if it's a hernia or cysts, but his appt is next week. Other than that, he's okay.
    DD1 is perfect - DD2 is high functioning autistic, and she also has SPD.

• T-HoneyLuv
    January 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM
    Dh and myself are healthy and DS 1 has asthma. DS 2 has multiple medical problems stemming from a birth defect. Some of the diagnosises include VUR, Neurogenic Bowel and bladder ( he has a stoma ),Chronic Kidney Failure, Polyuria, Anemia, GI dysfunction, Electrolyte imbalances that require meds and many more. He is facing a kidney transplant going forward and multiple surgeries. ( He has already been under anasthesia more than thirty times for surgeries and procedures )
  • IAMmomtotrips
    January 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    I have cealics and my girls have asthma!
  • justpeachy71904
    My dd has muscular dystrophy.

I have lupus, fibro, and arthritis. Who knew autoimmune ran in groups?!

My hubs is healthy :)
  • RunningMommaof2
    I have had problems with my glucose, which I now have under control with diet and exercise. My dh has Vision problems, so he wears glasses. Our kids have no health issues.
  • T-HoneyLuv
    I just saw your SN and realized I know you!! Lol! How are ya Mama? How was the holiday?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts