Mom Confessions

lifeisajoy
Does your child/ren have health issues, do you? Does your dh/so?
January 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM

We are a happy family and we have health issues

My son has cerebral palsy, developmental delays, gastrological issues, and behavioral issues (but doing great on that)  He is a young adult on a toddler/pre-school level-technically non-verbal and in a wheelchair

I have epilepsy and colitis and nerve damage (neuropathy)

My husband has undiagnosed-losing weight, he shakes, and dizzy, and severe muscle weakness

Going through tessting right now-he is

How about your family?

Replies

• FooLynRoo
    January 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Yes its a real syndrome, there are complications from it, 

its often accompanied with cramps sweats, terrible belly pain.

Eating and pooping has become a nightmare.

I am trying to manage it with diet, but am struggling.

As a result i have mal absorption, inflamed intestines. lots of nasty shit going on down there.

Its seen a lot in gastric bypass patients etc, not that i've had that done YAY 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Foo thats really a syndrome? my body does an always had done that , did know it was an issue? Should I worry lol

Quoting FooLynRoo:

My body poops about 10-30 minutes after i eat something.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

What is dumping syndrome?

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I have health issues, that are managable, Hashimotos, Dumping Syndrome, arthritis in my back, high blood pressure. but no BETIS yet!

Hopefully if I can stop fucking around, 2013 is the year of weight loss for me.

Dh has pollups in his nose, he's currently undergoing some treatement to see what clears up , he probably needs nose surgery but otherwise healthy

Son - he has some allergies but otherwise a healthy kid

• MrsRinehart2010
    January 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Thats crazy! i really didnt think that something like that could be a problem. Ive had bad stomach pains before like that but not always. I wounder if I should be worried lol.

That sucks theres nothing they can do for you?

Quoting FooLynTRoo:

As a result i have mal absorption, inflamed intestines. lots of nasty shit going on down there.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Foo thats really a syndrome? my body does an always had done that , did know it was an issue? Should I worry lol

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I have health issues, that are managable, Hashimotos, Dumping Syndrome, arthritis in my back, high blood pressure. but no BETIS yet!

Dh has pollups in his nose, he's currently undergoing some treatement to see what clears up , he probably needs nose surgery but otherwise healthy

• deviljrswifey
    January 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM
    Husband has high blood pressure and schizophrenia. Me nothing serious, just anemic and ashma. Out daughter, nothing.
  • desperatelyTTC
    January 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    Hubby is healthy. I have MVP. Oldest daughter has alpha 1 anti tripsen. Baby daughter is healthy.
  • FooLynRoo
    January 3, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    ihave to eat better.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Thats crazy! i really didnt think that something like that could be a problem. Ive had bad stomach pains before like that but not always. I wounder if I should be worried lol.

That sucks theres nothing they can do for you?

Quoting FooLynTRoo:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    My dh is healthy, as is our oldest child. our middle child has cp, lactose intolerance and severe behavioral issues which we believe to be bipolar . youngest baby is healthy except for lactose intolerance. I have bipolar type 2, depression, fibromyalgia, diverticulitis, severe back and hip problems and lately problems with my liver that the cause has yet to be identified. the universe hates me
  • butterflyk1ssez
    January 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM

No. If we were unhealthy, or had health isuses we would of never had children. We're all healthy including our 4 year old son and now we are counting and praying we have another healthy boy in 20 weeks.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 11:45 AM

My husband and I are fine. Children have minor issues. Son ADHD, daughter bi-polar, and little one Albinism.

• hippiemom45
    January 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    My daughter has high functioning autism. along with weakness in one of her legs. both my son and her have lazy eyes in one eye and bad eyesight. I have scoliosis and lupus along with panic disorder.
  • la_bella_vita
    January 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I have issues with my legs (nerve damage) that causes numbing and pain. Anxiety and stomach issues that they have yet to find a cause for.

My husband has stomach issues as well.

My 4 children are perfectly healthy.

Mom Confessions