Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
spinoff are you against mixed relationships
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 7:27 AM
So aparently some people belive the majority of people are against mixed relationships and that anyone with a mixed child should just accept their kid geting called racial slurs because it was tbeir fault for having a mixed child. I dont think that is true and a very screwed up perspective. What are your thoughts? Racial mixing not ethnic.

Replies

• armyslpbaby
    January 3, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Of course not. My dad is Swedish and my mom is Filipino. My husband is German. lol. My kids are hybrids, but in the end they are just American like everyone else. I have never been called a racial slur despite being Eurasian, and I doubt my kids will too. America is so diverse! 

• indymom72

no, I see nothing wrong with mixed relationships.

My daugthers boyfriend is bi-racial and some of my family members are giving me a hard time about it.  I just shake my head and am happy I didn't inherit any of their ignorance.

• T-HoneyLuv
    I am not against interracial relationships because I am in one and have two biracial boys. I don't worry about racist twats on CM or in real life. If they aren't paying my bills and sleeping with me on the regular they have no say in my life.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 3, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Not against it at all.  We are all people.  Doesn't matter what color our skin is.  Not to mention, biracial babies are adorable.

• Fields456
    January 3, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    I absolutely hate it just hate it!!!!!

But seriously. Anyone who has an issue with this needs to get over themselves As long as ppl are happy in their relationships more power too them. Well as along as its with a human lol. I'm not all about mixed species
  • Megan11587
    January 3, 2013 at 7:33 AM
    Define mixed. Canines mixed with humans, I have a problem with ;)
  • CreziaMommyTo2
    January 3, 2013 at 7:33 AM

i am in a mixed marriage, but i am not black or white and he is not black. i have never dated a man of my own kind, i have only dated white men, and by white men, italian or jews.

i do not find black men at all attractive, but to each their own, i have a white friend who married a black man, and black friend who had a child with a white man.

racial slurs is really what the parent believes to be one.  my friends know their kids are "oreos" i know my kids are "muts"

a mixed relationship, is also one who is 1/2 greek & 1/2 italian.

another form of mixed relationship is 1/2 chinese & 1/2 japanese 

i do not think i have met any "pure breds"

but if you are speaking of "oreos" then please be more specific

• mattiehatter
    January 3, 2013 at 7:34 AM

I think it's silly to judge anyone based on the color of their skin. In turn, no I have no issues with mixed relationships.

• T-HoneyLuv
    January 3, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    I know right! * eyeroll *

Quoting Megan11587:

Define mixed. Canines mixed with humans, I have a problem with ;)

• alexsmomaubrys2
    January 3, 2013 at 7:35 AM

No. I am not against them. My dad is Filipino and my mother is White.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts