Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
is this ring tacky?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM

we are moving and on a strict budget at the time being, its sterling silver, but real diamond. about 100 bucks... is it too tacky tho? or is it pretty? ts on amazon lol

edit:

he said we can upgrade the ring once we have more money, so i really dont need anything too fancy, i am personally in LOVE with this one:

that one is white gold and diamond. 250. i LOVE it, but i'm not sure if 250 is pushing it with our budget :-/ because we want to be engaged by the end of this month...  and yes i want a ring before he proposes lol

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 3, 2013 at 2:38 AM

bump

• BelleVernonGirl

I like it...but the question is...do you like it?  You know the women on here are going to say...only $100 I would never...so forget what everyone else likes and worry about if you like it!!!

• happy41ce
    Do you like it? If you are second guessing I would find something else
  • momma4vr

i dont like diamonds.... but thats just me but if u like it its all that matters :)

• laranadtony
    January 3, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I would not wear it but I don't think it is tacky. I just don't wear jewelry.

• LaceNBklyn
    Its nice but i would prefer the middle be one diamond instead of all those.
  • NBean311
    It's not my style, but it is very pretty.
  • krayzbabylove
    This!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

I like it...but the question is...do you like it?  You know the women on here are going to say...only $100 I would never...so forget what everyone else likes and worry about if you like it!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 3, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Given that it's $100, it won't look real. But if that doesn't bother you, then I say go for it.
  • twyliatepeka
    January 3, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    I think it is pretty.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts