Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
is this ring tacky?
by Anonymous
January 3, 2013 at 2:36 AM

we are moving and on a strict budget at the time being, its sterling silver, but real diamond. about 100 bucks... is it too tacky tho? or is it pretty? ts on amazon lol

edit:

he said we can upgrade the ring once we have more money, so i really dont need anything too fancy, i am personally in LOVE with this one:

that one is white gold and diamond. 250. i LOVE it, but i'm not sure if 250 is pushing it with our budget :-/ because we want to be engaged by the end of this month...  and yes i want a ring before he proposes lol

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 3, 2013 at 2:38 AM

bump

• BelleVernonGirl

I like it...but the question is...do you like it?  You know the women on here are going to say...only $100 I would never...so forget what everyone else likes and worry about if you like it!!!

• happy41ce
    Do you like it? If you are second guessing I would find something else
  • momma4vr

i dont like diamonds.... but thats just me but if u like it its all that matters :)

• laranadtony
    January 3, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I would not wear it but I don't think it is tacky. I just don't wear jewelry.

• LaceNBklyn
    Its nice but i would prefer the middle be one diamond instead of all those.
  • NBean311
    It's not my style, but it is very pretty.
  • krayzbabylove
    This!

Quoting BelleVernonGirl:

I like it...but the question is...do you like it?  You know the women on here are going to say...only $100 I would never...so forget what everyone else likes and worry about if you like it!!!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 3, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Given that it's $100, it won't look real. But if that doesn't bother you, then I say go for it.
  • twyliatepeka
    January 3, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    I think it is pretty.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN