Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I asked my mom to bring home some milk and she gets an attitude.
by Anonymous
January 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I buy the groceries ALL the time. She spends her money on alcohol and idk what else. I'm currently not working an the only money I get is child support and i have some saved up from when i was working. I'll go back to work after I have the baby...

Anyway she calls me saying she's leaving work soon. I tell he we need milk. She's gets this pissy attitude. Well excuse me...I seem to recall you eating the food I bought. And drinking the milk. No reason you can't pick up a gallon in your way home.

Replies

• maciymommieof3
    January 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM

blank stare

Quoting Anonymous:

Will you be delivering?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you could both use a spanking.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    The store she works at is literally right next door to the grocery store.

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Maybe she's tired. Maybe she had a bad day. How hard would it be for you to wait until she's home and ask to use her car, and run to the store. Let her get home and get off her feet, ffs. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Because the only working car is hers. If I had a way to get out today then obviously I would have gotten it myself. But it seems silly to me to walk to the store in the cold with my DS when she can take 5 mins on her way home and pic some up.

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

You don't work, why don't YOU go out and get milk instead of waiting until your mom is on her way home to get her to do it. 

• LilBabyVulcan
    January 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Your point being? Maybe she doesn't feel like running to the store and getting milk right now. You don't work, it would not kill you to wait until she's home, borrow the car, and run to a store and get milk. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Maybe she's tired. Maybe she had a bad day. How hard would it be for you to wait until she's home and ask to use her car, and run to the store. Let her get home and get off her feet, ffs. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Because the only working car is hers. If I had a way to get out today then obviously I would have gotten it myself. But it seems silly to me to walk to the store in the cold with my DS when she can take 5 mins on her way home and pic some up.

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

You don't work, why don't YOU go out and get milk instead of waiting until your mom is on her way home to get her to do it. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    My point being she has no bills to pay and lives at my house for free. I never ask her to do anything. The one time I ask her to pick something up she gets pissed over it. She works right next door the store. No reason for her to drive all the way home just so I can drive out to where she just was then drive back home. Why waste gas when it takes 5 seconds to walk from her work to the front door of the grocery store. And not even 5 mins total to buy a $4 gallon of milk.

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Your point being? Maybe she doesn't feel like running to the store and getting milk right now. You don't work, it would not kill you to wait until she's home, borrow the car, and run to a store and get milk. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    Then act it!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm 32.

Quoting Anonymous:

No age still...

Quoting Anonymous:

I stated that the only money coming in is from child support an that I have savings from when I was working. I've only not been working for about 3 months. I don't have a mortgage. And I don't live with my mom. She lives with me. She works because she did live on her own till my brother moved out of her house and she didn't want to live alone.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you buy food if you don't work?How do you pay the mortgage? Your age is important because if you are you are young you probably moved back in with mom (unless you never moved out) because you had a hard time on your own. If you are older you are more than likely providing care for your mom...which is doubtful since she works, you don't and you are defensive about this question.

Quoting Anonymous:

How are our ages important? No I'm not working which I stated already. And it's my house.

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are you? How old are your kids? Do you have a job? Is it her house?

Quoting Anonymous:

Since my youngest brother has moved out she doesn't want to live alone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you live together?
  • Lunarprancer
    January 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    Uh, I think she should get the milk.
  • LilBabyVulcan
    January 2, 2013 at 11:00 PM

And my point being you live off of child support and don't work. I'm sure she's more tired at the end of the day than you are. Get off your butt and go to the store yourself. If she doesn't feel like going, YOU are more than capable of going. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My point being she has no bills to pay and lives at my house for free. I never ask her to do anything. The one time I ask her to pick something up she gets pissed over it. She works right next door the store. No reason for her to drive all the way home just so I can drive out to where she just was then drive back home. Why waste gas when it takes 5 seconds to walk from her work to the front door of the grocery store. And not even 5 mins total to buy a $4 gallon of milk.

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    January 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM
    How do you know she worked ALL day?

Quoting Anonymous:

She is tired from working all day. What did you do? Why did you not go out and get milk?

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    January 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM
    She's your mom...show some respect.
  • babiegurl47
    January 2, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    I'm sorry but mom can buy the damn milk. Shes freeloading at her daughters house.

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LilBabyVulcan:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts