Mom Confessions

Anonymous
beautiful creatures
by Anonymous
January 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Have you read this book? Is it like twilight? I saw the movie preview and its made by the same company who made twilight; summit.

Please for the love of God tell me the books are better?

I kinda want to read them but I seriously can't do more twistupid

Replies

• crescentstar2
    January 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Never heard of em
  • Paparazzi5bling
    January 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM

never heard of it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it (ie, it's probably exactly the same, cuz that shit sells like fritos!)
  • Pooobaihr
    January 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Never read it, but my friend has.  I assume it is not like twilight, since she liked it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    Well that's good.

Quoting Pooobaihr:

Never read it, but my friend has.  I assume it is not like twilight, since she liked it.

• momof2boy2girl
    January 2, 2013 at 9:07 PM
    You should read The Shadow of Tiamat by Sean T. Poindexter. Great book. It is urban fantasy, but it is an awesome book. So is the second book in the series, The Will of the Darkest One. Lots of great sex scenes LOL and lots of action. The characters are deep. Oh, and Sean is one of my oldest and dearest friends. It has been awesome to see his work published.
  • pinkkpixiee
    January 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    I've read all three of the books. I personally loved them. Of course I was a fan of the twilight books, but hated the movies. Its based like a teen romance. But has greek mythology creatures with a new school twist.
  • nickynova
    January 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    Sounds interesting
  • momof2boy2girl
    January 2, 2013 at 9:42 PM
    Try the books I talked about above!

Quoting pinkkpixiee:

I've read all three of the books. I personally loved them. Of course I was a fan of the twilight books, but hated the movies. Its based like a teen romance. But has greek mythology creatures with a new school twist.
  • lanceandhailey
    January 10, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I'm 71% through the first book, and I read the Twilight Series. IMO it's nothing like the twilight series, it's not even about vampires.

Mom Confessions