Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
stupid "kid i- pads"!
by Anonymous
January 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I got my son a tabeo , like a kids i pad i guess i don't know what to call it. He has only had it a week and he played it this morning then when we get home it won't work and it charged all day. i messed with it now it turns on and does the little "tabeo" brand screen logos then goes black and restarts it again. now i left it like that about 20 min and it wouldn't turn on. now i tried again and it turned on and it charging i won't let my son touch it for a good hour now. who knows if it is actually holding the charge..... i paid like 160 for it i think. i had it on layaaway for two weeks at toys r us so would they have record of me on their so i can exchange it? its been freezing up too and my son didn't for anything to it! i am really disappointed i feel like i got robbed for almost 200 bucks

Replies

• sheramom4
    January 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Toys R Us will take back any and all Tabeos....they ended up being terrible. My mom works for them and they got back 5 today. I would go with a Kurio or a Nabi 2. My younger two each have one (one has a Kurio, one a Nabi).

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Oh lord i wish i would have known that do u think they will let me switch for a different brand? i don't have a recipt though i just moved two days ago and its long gone

Quoting sheramom4:

Toys R Us will take back any and all Tabeos....they ended up being terrible. My mom works for them and they got back 5 today. I would go with a Kurio or a Nabi 2. My younger two each have one (one has a Kurio, one a Nabi).

• sheramom4
    January 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh lord i wish i would have known that do u think they will let me switch for a different brand? i don't have a recipt though i just moved two days ago and its long gone

Quoting sheramom4:

Do you have a rewards card? They can look up receipts with a rewards card and I believe with layaway as well. They will exchange it or give you a gift card without a receipt as well...with a receipt they will give you full money back.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    Ya i have a reward card they always look it up with my phone number and i hope they keep record of lawaway. in store credit. is good cause i want to get a new brand. i wish i would have looked at its reviews first

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sheramom4:

Do you have a rewards card? They can look up receipts with a rewards card and I believe with layaway as well. They will exchange it or give you a gift card without a receipt as well...with a receipt they will give you full money back.

• sheramom4
    January 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya i have a reward card they always look it up with my phone number and i hope they keep record of lawaway. in store credit. is good cause i want to get a new brand. i wish i would have looked at its reviews first

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sheramom4:

They keep track of receipts for 13 months with a rewards card :).....so you are good there. My mom has worked there for almost 20 years, so I know all of the policies and everything. We had to look up something today that I bought about 12 1/2 months ago, no issue, they found it right away.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN