Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
stupid "kid i- pads"!
by Anonymous
January 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I got my son a tabeo , like a kids i pad i guess i don't know what to call it. He has only had it a week and he played it this morning then when we get home it won't work and it charged all day. i messed with it now it turns on and does the little "tabeo" brand screen logos then goes black and restarts it again. now i left it like that about 20 min and it wouldn't turn on. now i tried again and it turned on and it charging i won't let my son touch it for a good hour now. who knows if it is actually holding the charge..... i paid like 160 for it i think. i had it on layaaway for two weeks at toys r us so would they have record of me on their so i can exchange it? its been freezing up too and my son didn't for anything to it! i am really disappointed i feel like i got robbed for almost 200 bucks

Replies

• sheramom4
    January 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Toys R Us will take back any and all Tabeos....they ended up being terrible. My mom works for them and they got back 5 today. I would go with a Kurio or a Nabi 2. My younger two each have one (one has a Kurio, one a Nabi).

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Oh lord i wish i would have known that do u think they will let me switch for a different brand? i don't have a recipt though i just moved two days ago and its long gone

Quoting sheramom4:

Toys R Us will take back any and all Tabeos....they ended up being terrible. My mom works for them and they got back 5 today. I would go with a Kurio or a Nabi 2. My younger two each have one (one has a Kurio, one a Nabi).

• sheramom4
    January 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh lord i wish i would have known that do u think they will let me switch for a different brand? i don't have a recipt though i just moved two days ago and its long gone

Quoting sheramom4:

Do you have a rewards card? They can look up receipts with a rewards card and I believe with layaway as well. They will exchange it or give you a gift card without a receipt as well...with a receipt they will give you full money back.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    Ya i have a reward card they always look it up with my phone number and i hope they keep record of lawaway. in store credit. is good cause i want to get a new brand. i wish i would have looked at its reviews first

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sheramom4:

Do you have a rewards card? They can look up receipts with a rewards card and I believe with layaway as well. They will exchange it or give you a gift card without a receipt as well...with a receipt they will give you full money back.

• sheramom4
    January 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya i have a reward card they always look it up with my phone number and i hope they keep record of lawaway. in store credit. is good cause i want to get a new brand. i wish i would have looked at its reviews first

Quoting sheramom4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sheramom4:

They keep track of receipts for 13 months with a rewards card :).....so you are good there. My mom has worked there for almost 20 years, so I know all of the policies and everything. We had to look up something today that I bought about 12 1/2 months ago, no issue, they found it right away.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts