Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ButterMeUp
I can feel them inside me O.o super tmi **LAST UPDATE**
January 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I have pin worms. I felt them last night and my Dh saw them . I can feel em crawling around and poping in and out of my ass O.o. Its so fucking uncomfortable :(

I guess I got them from touching something and carlessly touching my mouth or food before I sanitized. I'm good about sanitizing my DD hands but I really need to do a better job with myself lol. I couldn't get an appointment till Thursday. This sucks.

Update: I just got back from the doctor. She gave me a percription for 2 pills. One for now and one in two weeks. When I go get the pills I'll pick up some of that reese's stuff for DD and DH and some alcohol -.- gotta scrub this place spotless. Ugh

Update 2: I got my pills :). My doctor didn't call it in right the 1st time so when I went to pick them up there was nothing there for me -.- . I had to go back to her and have her write it out for me to take back to the pharm. Those fuckers called me back like two hours later and told me therly didn't have them and wouldn't get them till tomorrow. I ask them to call around and they did. I finally got my pills from the largest CVS by our hospital. I took the first one about an hour ago and I can feel very little wiggling now :) yay. Hopefully I'll be good to go by tomorrow. I gave my DD and DH the reeces stuff so they should be good if they had anything. I clean most of the house today but I've got to finish in the morning.

Replies

• Jessica_Esqueda
    January 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM

you can feel pinworms?? Oh god.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

throwing up

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Yuck
  • ButterMeUp
    BTW before any of yountrash talk me. Therly are actually quite common. Most of you have had them at least once in your life.
  • HipLikeJunk

• ButterMeUp
    January 2, 2013 at 8:42 PM
    Yes :(. I keep wiggling around cause I can't stand the feeling

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

you can feel pinworms?? Oh god.

• Wifeyy2Lette
    January 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    I don't even know what that is.
  • shortycmlb

*gags*

• lilfishbigocean

That is.....interesting.

I'm sorry. *backs out quietly*

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 2, 2013 at 8:44 PM

i honestly have no idea what to say... i don't know if "feel better" fits in this situation or not! lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts