Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
:( going to apply for PA tomorrow.
by Anonymous
January 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM
We are low income and have avoided getting on PA but we busted. We have $5 in our pocket and enough food to maybe make it to Friday when hubby gets paid again. Then we have gas, water, and hubby phone to pay which will not leave us with much to buy food if any. I feel defeated. However hopefully we don't need it long.

Replies

• Sassy762
    January 1, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Do what you have to do to feed your family....that is what the program was created for anyway...GL

• jbirdsladie27
    A mommas got to do what a mommas got to do
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Gotta do what ya gotta do.
  • brittany208

if you need it, you need it. no one has a problem with people who need a little help to better their situation. just with people who become lazy and entitled.

• Grumpylilpixy

Sorry mama,  I know it isn't the most wanted option. But at least it is a option.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    I'm sorry.. its going to be okay.. I felt like that when we had to apply, but you know what in a year we will be back on our feet and not having the stress of not being able to feed us was a welcome change.
  • SoKamele
    January 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Don't forget to try your local food banks....you won't be get anything right away from PA...so ask about where you can get help immediately if you need it.

Good luck...........

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    I'm doing the same thing tomorrow :( SO just got laid off, and were screwed right now. I was a SAHM he was making 800-900$ a week, and bam, he gets laid off the week before Xmas. So I'm searching for a job and finding nothing, so is he. Sucks so bad because we were doing so great, but we just need some help :'(
  • i_lovedyoufirst
    January 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    I know how that feels D:
  • plainjane55
    January 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!