Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I finally got the nerve to kick dh oout/added
by Anonymous
January 1, 2013 at 2:09 PM
And now for some reason I can't quit crying.

I posted all week about us fighting and me wanting to leave.

last night i couldn't handle any more of his securities and jealousy,emotional abuse and told him to leave this morning.

He stayed at his dads last night and I let him take dd.
He came this morning for me to take him to work so I can have the car and he is making me feel guilty saying things like ,"You know what its like not having a dad around don't do that to the kids,and telling me to not through everything away and he swears he can change:( He's making it so much harder. asked for a kiss when he left bc he will be gone until Friday and I gave him the cheek. Said he's going to call at night like always i told him that's for the kids not me.

Replies

• marie2409
    January 2, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    This.
    When I finally divorced my hs sweetheart, I wasn't sad over losing him. Our marriage was over long before divorce. I grieved the loss of the fairytale, marrying one person, my kids having both parents that were really truly in love forever and ever happily ever after.

It gets better. Stay strong, at least in front of him.

Quoting nysa76:

I think it's natural to grieve.  Just because your marriage ended up badly doesn't mean you won't grieve the loss of your dreams for your marriage, for the future you hoped for when you said your vows.  Good luck momma!  It does get easier.

• JenB1983
    January 2, 2013 at 7:12 AM
    It's ok to cry. And be scared. And second guess yourself.

I went through ALL of that with my ex. He was a piece of crap. Alcoholic, gambling addict, compulsive liar, cheating, piece of crap. However, when I finally left, I was scared to death. I hadn't wanted our boys to grow up without their dad. I didn't know how I was going to manage on my own. And, honestly, he *almost* got me to come back to him a couple different times. But he always managed to fuck up his facade and show hisntrue colors before I could do it.

Just stay strong, and make the best decision for you and the kids.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    I don't cry until he brings the kids into and starts talking about how important messing up their lives
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    January 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Seems like he is still just as emotionally abusive trying to guilt you.

Play his damn game, guilt him about why it's not good for little girls to see thier father abuse their mother. "Do you want your daughter to grow up being attracted to abusers like her dad?"

• JenB1983
    January 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    That is him being a manipulative ass. Believe me, I know. The ex did the same thing.

But, I would rather they grow up with a strong mother and not always around father, rather than growing up watching their father treat me the way he was. If my boys grew up to treat the women they are *supposed* to love, honor, and cherish the way their anther treated me; I wouldn't forgive myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't cry until he brings the kids into and starts talking about how important messing up their lives

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Why not make him agree to counseling before he can come back? 

• Anonymous
    January 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    He said no already

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    January 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
    I actually did this and he said he can't choose who she loves

Quoting BEXi:

Seems like he is still just as emotionally abusive trying to guilt you.

Play his damn game, guilt him about why it's not good for little girls to see thier father abuse their mother. "Do you want your daughter to grow up being attracted to abusers like her dad?"

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Well that's just sad. He wants you to take him back but he's not willing to work through your differences and get help... smh. Just tell him to fuck off and he is the reason the family is broken... don't let him manipulate you anymore. 

Quoting Anonymous:

He said no already

Quoting Anonymous:

• fallenstars
    January 2, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    You're going to be alright. Chin up mommas

Mom Confessions