Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Part 4; getting high while baking & eating raw cookie dough=]
by Anonymous
December 31, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Yummmmmmmyyyyy!!!!!! I'm making chocolate chips cookies for my family tonite. Ahhhhhh... I love new year's eve=). Have an awesome happy new year!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 31, 2012 at 6:09 PM
    Hubby and I have our blunts rolled, junk food and kiss ass dinner. We have our liquor and weed and we are content.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM
    Nope I don't drink alcohol. My kids are 12&14... So no I don't drink at all

Quoting priceless3238:

Do you drink alcohol while your kids are home?

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

You are getting high with your kids home?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM
    Kick ass dinner.... Yummy!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hubby and I have our blunts rolled, junk food and kiss ass dinner. We have our liquor and weed and we are content.

• Wicked.Jester
    December 31, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Are you seriously suggesting that is the same thing?

If you must,  I rarely drink.  And if I were to, I would not get drunk in front of my children, ever.  I have teenagers now and not EVER in their lives have they seen me even remotely buzzed.  A glass of wine with dinner is a far cry from getting baked in front of your children.  And I will have wine perhaps twice a year.

Furthermore, though I actually am a proponent for the legalization of pot because I think adults should be able to do as they please, it is currently illegal and yes, call me crazy but I teach my kids to obey they law....not only the laws they feel like obeying.

And if it were legal?  No I would not get high in front of my kids anymore than I would get drunk in front of them.  Any more stupid questions?

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

• priceless3238
    December 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    For me it is legal.
    A glass of wine for dinner is not much different than taking A hit or a bite of brownie
    Self control is important for both

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

If you must,  I rarely drink.  And if I were to, I would not get drunk in front of my children, ever.  I have teenagers now and not EVER in their lives have they seen me even remotely buzzed.  A glass of wine with dinner is a far cry from getting baked in front of your children.  And I will have wine perhaps twice a year.

Furthermore, though I actually am a proponent for the legalization of pot because I think adults should be able to do as they please, it is currently illegal and yes, call me crazy but I teach my kids to obey they law....not only the laws they feel like obeying.

And if it were legal?  No I would not get high in front of my kids anymore than I would get drunk in front of them.  Any more stupid questions?

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

• mariesmama
    December 31, 2012 at 6:16 PM

im doing that tonight except i wont be high

• MrS.GiFFord
    December 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

You just inspired me to make cookies lol. Sober though...I got the preggo right now.

• Wicked.Jester
    December 31, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Well then we don't disagree.  I would have the same reaction to someone saying they are getting drunk while baking in front of their kids.

Quoting priceless3238:

For me it is legal.
    A glass of wine for dinner is not much different than taking A hit or a bite of brownie
    Self control is important for both

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

• Fistandantalus
    December 31, 2012 at 6:19 PM

There are three more parts to this shit?

How much weed and cookie dough do you have lying around?

• fairyjester
    December 31, 2012 at 6:22 PM

texas trash?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes just made a post about Texas Trash that I cannot stop munching on..I would almost say it's the perfect for the munchies! I love certain foods when im buzzin :) I also love chocolate chip cookies and brownies, I just had a kush chocolate chip cookie the other day,ohhhh was that goood lol!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts