Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Jynnifer292
What breed of dog are you partial to? Is there a breed that you would love to have?
December 31, 2012 at 4:22 AM

We always had Old English Sheepdogs. I love them but grooming is time consuming. It is worth it though.

I don't have a dog right now. I would LOVE to have a Bull Terrier.

Replies

• chunkyhoney78
    December 31, 2012 at 4:26 AM

I love rottweilers, husky (which I have 1), great Pyrenees, miniature pincher.

• priceless3238
    December 31, 2012 at 4:29 AM
    I love dachshunds. I actually have 9 of them lol. I have also gotten into GSDs in the last few years and they are great dogs. Goldens are also one of my favs
  • Jynnifer292
    December 31, 2012 at 4:30 AM

Quoting chunkyhoney78:

I love rottweilers, husky (which I have 1), great Pyrenees, miniature pincher.

Great Pyrenees and Huskies are so beautiful. My sister has a miniature pincher . I am sorry to say, I am not fond of that dog. lol

• SimplyErathy
    December 31, 2012 at 4:30 AM
    Huskies and wire hair terriors :) ironically we have two pit bulls Lola but i love them to ;)
  • tanya_marieh
    December 31, 2012 at 4:32 AM
    I really want a blue great dane.
  • Jynnifer292
    December 31, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Quoting priceless3238:

I love dachshunds. I actually have 9 of them lol. I have also gotten into GSDs in the last few years and they are great dogs. Goldens are also one of my favs

Holy cow, 9?! They are cute. My sister has always had German Shepherds. They are great dogs.

• APingMama
    December 31, 2012 at 4:33 AM

I love Pugs, Bulldogs, Pit Bulls, and St. Bernards. Oh, and Yorkies. LOL.

• Jynnifer292
    December 31, 2012 at 4:34 AM

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I really want a blue great dane.

I love great danes. We have neighbors that have a Harlequin Great Dane named Marshmallow. The kids named him. He looks nothing like a marshmallow. lol

• Momof3smoochies
    December 31, 2012 at 4:35 AM
    Bulldog and boxers
  • norcalbaby
    December 31, 2012 at 4:36 AM

We have 5 German shepherds. 3 we picked up from a shepherd rescue org in San Francisco. They are the sweetest/smartest dogs ever!!! Before these guys we had Belgian malinois-also incredibly amazing dogs.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN