Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
AwesomeMom222
This baby had a fatal reaction to a hepatitis b vaccine. Still think vaccines are harmless? *GRAPHIC PHOTO*
December 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM

This baby had a fatal allergic reaction to the hepatitis b vaccine.<br />
Still think they are harmless?

Replies

• Anonymous 34
    by Anonymous 34
    December 30, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    How is this graphic picture still up?!?
  • K_D88
    by K_D88
    December 30, 2012 at 9:04 PM
    So sad :(. Poor baby
  • momto2boys973
    December 30, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How is this graphic picture still up?!?

Maybe no one has reported it yet?

• LoveVenus
    December 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM

In every drug or vaccination that is given to us there are or can be possible reactions.Some people's immune system are different from others.Unfortunately,This baby had to suffer from one.

Quoting Youngmother456:

Yea. The CDC never said that they are 100% safe or harmless. The even have a list of possible reactions and how many people had that reaction.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

statistically low odds. I'll stick with the CDC recommendations.

• TommyAbby
    December 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM

So where is the source of this photo? Is there a link to the news story about this or did you just pull up a random pic of a poor baby? 

• kris0921
    December 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    That poor baby! I will still have my children vaccinated. Each time I do I get a handout on each shot and they tell me what to look out for (even though it on the handout).
  • AtillaTheHun
    December 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM

1. There is no proof that this pic has anything to do with a reaction to a vaccine. I have seen this pic on Facebook several times related to a rare form of cancer and to a rare blood disease. 

2. You should put a warning in the tile of this post. This is very graphic and some people might not want to see this. You should at least give them a choice instead of shoving it down their throats. 

2. I don´t give a damn if anyone agrees with the fact that my children will get their vaccines. I don´t impose what I do on someone else either. 

• Youngmother456
    December 30, 2012 at 9:08 PM
    It is very sad and my heart does go out to the family.

Quoting LoveVenus:

In every drug or vaccination that is given to us there are or can be possible reactions.Some people's immune system are different from others.Unfortunately,This baby had to suffer from one.

Quoting Youngmother456:

Yea. The CDC never said that they are 100% safe or harmless. The even have a list of possible reactions and how many people had that reaction.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

statistically low odds. I'll stick with the CDC recommendations.

• Nathans_mom0612
    Quoting keriley1:

Is there any backing or proof of this for this particular picture at least because I saw this same picture that said the baby had a rare form of cancer.

I was waiting to see if that popped up. I saw this picture on fb and it said it was from cancer as well.
  • 2ltlmonkeyz

yep may be good for them, maybe the issue has not been pushed hard at these schools yet ,  idk i just know what i saw . Idc either way , i think some parents not all try to get out of vaccinating for other reasons i had one girl set at the bar and tell me oh im not vaxing we dont have insurance , ok that was in JULY the 4th i believ she is a reg she came back in August just to tell me the school told her their is no form no shots no school . I dont keep up with the law bc i vax , what i do know is not every school is following the law and i do know if you don't have your ducks in a row when you go the schools i have seen / been to  will chew your ass up and spit you out .  That RN was has having those women for breakfast that's what i know . I  am tempted to make a video and post in on you tube, going in and them saying no shots no school .  .

Quoting banana-bear:

But that's just it...it IS easy; especially in Texas! And I have used the forms in two public schools, a private school, a daycare and my college. That's 5 different entities in the Cypress area who are following the law, no fights. Do you know why? Because they know what's good for them.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

SCARE who? No once again idc if people vax or not i am saying WHAT I HAVE WITNEESED happen , good for you , you got your forms. I am talking about my experiences with what i have seen. BTW it really irritates me to be called honey bc it's your weak ass way of trying to be a smart ass. I know what i have witnessed and I KNOW what the newspapers are saying , once again I NEVER said it can't be done i am saying it's not as easy as some make it out to be .  I am also saying just bc one school allows it and is following the law does not mean all schools are. 

Quoting banana-bear:

Honey, I live in Cypress and have never heard of this being an issue. It's not a big headache like you say. You go online, order the free forms, sign them and get them notarized, then bring them with you to registration. If you are prepared, there is no hassle. I am telling you from personal experience here. You are just trying to scare people into thinking their kids cannot attend public school if they don't vaccinate.That's wrong.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Well I am certainly not lieing i have no reason to lie about it , i dont really care if someone vaxes or not . I am just saying Walking into a school and saying oh im not vaxing for philisophical reasons and them going along with it without saying anything is BS. ALL of the schools in San Antonio post that saying right before the school year and i witnessed it happen in Houston , I bartend in Houston now and i have talked to a few different moms that are telling me they will not let them in.  I never said what the law is or is not i am saying what the schools ARE doing /saying.  I am saying it seems like an awful lot of head ache to go fight over vaccinating a child i have a theory as to why some dont want to vaccinate and it has nothing to do with their child's health. 

Quoting banana-bear:

Then the parent is at fault for not getting proper documentation in time. Still does not change the law.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

This is the article i read , i notice at the end it SAIS you can get an exemption but i have witnessed mother's sent to get shots bc the RN told them they cannot attend without shots. I also know a little boy that missed halk of his K year bc he had to catch up on shots

http://www.mysanantonio.com/community/northwest/news/article/NISD-enforcing-No-Shots-No-School-778472.php

Quoting banana-bear:

Untrue. It is insanely easy to exempt from vaccines here in Texas. I've done it for myself and my children.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

That's nice ,  where do you live ? I have talked to and seen with my own 2 eyes moms being told no shots no school here in TX. I know of one little boy that missed half of his kindergrten year for no shots ! I also bartend and have heard from many moms the same story they wanted to fill out a form but there is no form no shots no school. 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Wow, quite an attitude.  I don't vax for philosophical standing and our school district fully recognizes it.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

I think that is a rare reaction, both of mine are vaxed and nothing ever happened to them THANK GOD! So for my kids they are absolutley the best choice ! Besides fyi that whole im not vaxxing for philisophical reasons bs does not fly the rule here is no shots no school. I have seen about 4 moms try to pull that card and guess what their kids are now getting vaxed bc they have to go to school, if they don't go to school you go to jail. So anyone with babies planning to do it better really look into it before just showing up thinking ur going to waltz in there and tell them that . 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN