Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
AwesomeMom222
This baby had a fatal reaction to a hepatitis b vaccine. Still think vaccines are harmless? *GRAPHIC PHOTO*
December 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM

This baby had a fatal allergic reaction to the hepatitis b vaccine.<br />
Still think they are harmless?

Replies

• MistyMoo
    December 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Good thing they don't give vaccines until they're 2 months in Canada. You don't get the hep B until grade 6 or 8 here.
  • melisawoosley
    December 30, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    Many people have had fatal reactions to diseases that are preventable by vaccines. Just sayin.
  • 2ltlmonkeyz

well that's nice. I just know what i have witnessed them doing , and i also know i have witnessed these hardcore non vaxing moms go get in line just like everyone else to get their kids vaxed .

Quoting Anonymous:

i know a few who will work for free about this issue if parents have a problem...there's a whole network out there of them

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

perhaps you better be prepared to pay to a high powered attourney too, bc i gaurantee you the school/state whichever is going to have a team of really good ones. 

Quoting banana-bear:

Then perhaps legal action needs to be threatened.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Well i guess the school is not following the law , bc i have witnessed a school RN say no shots no school. I know it may be the law that does not mean it is being followed . 

Quoting banana-bear:

The school is required BY LAW to allow the children to enroll. The parents just need to get an exemption form notarized.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

That is nice , but the school wont go along with it , i went with my sister this past August to register my nephew for K and i seen the school RN tell 2 different moms no shots no school, one asked she about the form she said no form only for religous purposes peroiod that is it , no shots no school and sent the pissed off mama on her way to get shots that they were giving for free that day. I seen it with my own eyes post whatever you like , I SEEN IT HAPPEN! Also on the big announcement boards right before school starts they are posting NO SHOTS NO SCHOOL on them , so the website can say whatever it likes ,im going to go with it may be a law but schools are not following it

Quoting Lunarprancer:

http://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements.aspx

Im in Ohio, Texas has all three as well.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

That's nice ,  where do you live ? I have talked to and seen with my own 2 eyes moms being told no shots no school here in TX. I know of one little boy that missed half of his kindergrten year for no shots ! I also bartend and have heard from many moms the same story they wanted to fill out a form but there is no form no shots no school. 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Wow, quite an attitude.  I don't vax for philosophical standing and our school district fully recognizes it.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

I think that is a rare reaction, both of mine are vaxed and nothing ever happened to them THANK GOD! So for my kids they are absolutley the best choice ! Besides fyi that whole im not vaxxing for philisophical reasons bs does not fly the rule here is no shots no school. I have seen about 4 moms try to pull that card and guess what their kids are now getting vaxed bc they have to go to school, if they don't go to school you go to jail. So anyone with babies planning to do it better really look into it before just showing up thinking ur going to waltz in there and tell them that . 

• sucker4myloves

This. A picture you could have found on a fucked up google image search doesn't prove anything. Where are your stories/facts?

Let me add that I've never once heard a single person say that vaccines are 100% harmless. Derp.

Quoting Anonymous:

This picture is very disturbing. Did you get this from an article ? You suggest that this was caused by heb b vax, but don't give any details or resources to back it up.

• banana-bear
    If a parent has the laws printed out, they can easily deflect any harassment about not vaccinating from the school. It never comes to that though. Be informed - the school doesn't know as much as they think they do.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

perhaps you better be prepared to pay to a high powered attourney too, bc i gaurantee you the school/state whichever is going to have a team of really good ones. 

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Well i guess the school is not following the law , bc i have witnessed a school RN say no shots no school. I know it may be the law that does not mean it is being followed . 

Quoting banana-bear:

The school is required BY LAW to allow the children to enroll. The parents just need to get an exemption form notarized.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

That is nice , but the school wont go along with it , i went with my sister this past August to register my nephew for K and i seen the school RN tell 2 different moms no shots no school, one asked she about the form she said no form only for religous purposes peroiod that is it , no shots no school and sent the pissed off mama on her way to get shots that they were giving for free that day. I seen it with my own eyes post whatever you like , I SEEN IT HAPPEN! Also on the big announcement boards right before school starts they are posting NO SHOTS NO SCHOOL on them , so the website can say whatever it likes ,im going to go with it may be a law but schools are not following it

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

That's nice ,  where do you live ? I have talked to and seen with my own 2 eyes moms being told no shots no school here in TX. I know of one little boy that missed half of his kindergrten year for no shots ! I also bartend and have heard from many moms the same story they wanted to fill out a form but there is no form no shots no school. 

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Wow, quite an attitude.  I don't vax for philosophical standing and our school district fully recognizes it.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

I think that is a rare reaction, both of mine are vaxed and nothing ever happened to them THANK GOD! So for my kids they are absolutley the best choice ! Besides fyi that whole im not vaxxing for philisophical reasons bs does not fly the rule here is no shots no school. I have seen about 4 moms try to pull that card and guess what their kids are now getting vaxed bc they have to go to school, if they don't go to school you go to jail. So anyone with babies planning to do it better really look into it before just showing up thinking ur going to waltz in there and tell them that . 

• Anonymous 16
    by Anonymous 16

so you've got an antique practicing medicine on your kids?  My mom's dr was too...turns out he had dementia and was prescribing patients the wrong meds

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

My daughters pedi has been practicing since the 50's. He has seen things that most modern day doctors have not, which is why I trust his opinion over anyone else's any day. He was also my husband pedi when he was little.

Quoting Irenesmommy:

exactly, my aunt survived polio, barely, my mother survived mumps and whooping cough, barely, my uncle died at the age of eight from polio. Just two generations ago people were dying of these diseases, it's the new generations lucky enough to grow up in an age of medical "miracles" that want to scoff and cry foul about conspiracies and the big pharma agenda.

Quoting ripemango:

Hyped doesn't even begin to describe it. The most recent generations have not seen 1st hand the devastation caused by rampant disease. Dr. Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine and rightly so, was hailed as a hero of the time. He had seen tens of thousands of children maimed for life. Having a child just less than 100 yrs ago meant constantly worrying about contracting polio. He didn't even patent the vaccine so that it would be freely distributed to all. He is a big hero of mine and someone I truly admire. He inspires me w where I want my research to lead and how I would like it to impact humanity.

Quoting Irenesmommy:

I often wonder if some crazy outbreak of some rare flu that could kill a significant amount of the population were to break out, and it took months to find a vaccine for it. If I survived I would be getting the vaccine as well as my kid. I'm betting that people were also hyped up to get the polio vax, the vax for bubonic plague. Everyone is so complacent that they feel they can reject the current medical breakthroughs until that one disease rears it's ugly head then all of a sudden medicine is a miracle.

• Irenesmommy
    December 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I don't understand why people will take their children to a ped and reject any and all recommendations regarding vaccines, but will book a last minute appointment when their kid has a raging fever. Do you or don't you trust your doctor??? kwim

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

My daughters pedi has been practicing since the 50's. He has seen things that most modern day doctors have not, which is why I trust his opinion over anyone else's any day. He was also my husband pedi when he was little.

Quoting Irenesmommy:

exactly, my aunt survived polio, barely, my mother survived mumps and whooping cough, barely, my uncle died at the age of eight from polio. Just two generations ago people were dying of these diseases, it's the new generations lucky enough to grow up in an age of medical "miracles" that want to scoff and cry foul about conspiracies and the big pharma agenda.

Quoting ripemango:

Hyped doesn't even begin to describe it. The most recent generations have not seen 1st hand the devastation caused by rampant disease. Dr. Jonas Salk invented the polio vaccine and rightly so, was hailed as a hero of the time. He had seen tens of thousands of children maimed for life. Having a child just less than 100 yrs ago meant constantly worrying about contracting polio. He didn't even patent the vaccine so that it would be freely distributed to all. He is a big hero of mine and someone I truly admire. He inspires me w where I want my research to lead and how I would like it to impact humanity.

Quoting Irenesmommy:

I often wonder if some crazy outbreak of some rare flu that could kill a significant amount of the population were to break out, and it took months to find a vaccine for it. If I survived I would be getting the vaccine as well as my kid. I'm betting that people were also hyped up to get the polio vax, the vax for bubonic plague. Everyone is so complacent that they feel they can reject the current medical breakthroughs until that one disease rears it's ugly head then all of a sudden medicine is a miracle.

• Anonymous 16
    by Anonymous 16

then they are NOT hard core nonvaxing moms....they are wimps, running around hiding behind sheeple clothing

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

well that's nice. I just know what i have witnessed them doing , and i also know i have witnessed these hardcore non vaxing moms go get in line just like everyone else to get their kids vaxed .

Quoting Anonymous:

i know a few who will work for free about this issue if parents have a problem...there's a whole network out there of them

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting banana-bear:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

• banana-bear
    Ugh! It's the same form. Would you like for me to take a picture of it for you?

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

yep i am talking about  the form for philisophical reasons. 

Quoting LectioDivina:

It's illegal not to let a child into public school because the parents had a religious objection to a shot.

Qoting banana-bear:

And either you are or she is lying. Doesn't change the law.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

OK, well it's not untru i have witnessed it happen with my own 2 eyes, i read an article about it in the newspaper , i am glad it happened to you but i have witnessed a school RN state to a mother NO SHOTS NO SCHOOL!

Quoting banana-bear:

Untrue. It is insanely easy to exempt from vaccines here in Texas. I've done it for myself and my children.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

• AtillaTheHun
    December 30, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Why would you need proof? Didn't you know that everything that makes it online must be true? *sarcasm off* :P

Quoting keriley1:

Is there any backing or proof of this for this particular picture at least because I saw this same picture that said the baby had a rare form of cancer.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN