Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
AwesomeMom222
This baby had a fatal reaction to a hepatitis b vaccine. Still think vaccines are harmless? *GRAPHIC PHOTO*
December 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM

This baby had a fatal allergic reaction to the hepatitis b vaccine.<br />
Still think they are harmless?

Replies

• fairyjester
    December 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

and people get the same reactions to peanuts, shellfish,  strawberries , bees   i could go on for hours

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor little baby :(  That couldn't POSSIBLY be from the heaven sent vaccines the medical field saves our lives with!  (Please note the sarcasm...not trying to be rude to you OP).  People who believe these vaccines do nothing to us are imbeciles. 

• smurfy88
    December 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    Still better than not vaxing.
  • CABZS
    by CABZS
    December 30, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they are 100% harmless.

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor little baby :(  That couldn't POSSIBLY be from the heaven sent vaccines the medical field saves our lives with!  (Please note the sarcasm...not trying to be rude to you OP).  People who believe these vaccines do nothing to us are imbeciles. 

• la_bella_vita

: (

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

looks like they took too long to get to the hospital!

• keriley1

Is there any backing or proof of this for this particular picture at least because I saw this same picture that said the baby had a rare form of cancer.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM

This picture is very disturbing. Did you get this from an article ? You suggest that this was caused by heb b vax, but don't give any details or resources to back it up.

• aimlee
    by aimlee

this

Quoting WardosWifey:

That's awful that happened to the baby.  I sure hope all is ok w/him/her.  I will still vaccinate my children, though.  There are risks EVERYWHERE; you cannot keep your baby/child from every single little thing out there.

• iamcafemom83
    Ugh I could've gone a lifetime with our seeing that poor child in that picture.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM
    This post needs a serious warning. That is extremely graphic

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts